Mega boy band group NKOTBSB today announced they will be performing on "Dancing With the Stars" on Tuesday, April 26, on ABC.
The New Kids on the Block and the Backstreet Boys have joined forces to create one group that is launching a tour, a few singles, a greatest hits CD and TV performances. Already NKOTBSB has performed together on the American Music Awards and Dick Clark's New Year's Eve special. Their tour starts this May, following the NKOTB cruise from May 13 to 16.
Their new single, "Don't Turn Off the Lights," was just reviewed by Rolling Stone magazine and was given three out of five stars.
According to many tweets by New Kids on the Block's Danny Wood and Backstreet Boys' Nick Carter, the nine members started rehearsals for the tour last week. According to the NKOTB Twitter account, there could be photos and/or vlog of rehearsals in the near future.
New Kids' Joey McIntyre was one of the very first contestants of the dance competition show when it first premiered on American television in 2005.
For show times of "Dancing With the Stars," visit ABC.com.
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go
- Detroit Raced Toward this Week's Bankruptcy Trial
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Obama on Labor Day: Don't Take Rights for Granted
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause