Mega boy band group NKOTBSB today announced they will be performing on "Dancing With the Stars" on Tuesday, April 26, on ABC.
The New Kids on the Block and the Backstreet Boys have joined forces to create one group that is launching a tour, a few singles, a greatest hits CD and TV performances. Already NKOTBSB has performed together on the American Music Awards and Dick Clark's New Year's Eve special. Their tour starts this May, following the NKOTB cruise from May 13 to 16.
Their new single, "Don't Turn Off the Lights," was just reviewed by Rolling Stone magazine and was given three out of five stars.
According to many tweets by New Kids on the Block's Danny Wood and Backstreet Boys' Nick Carter, the nine members started rehearsals for the tour last week. According to the NKOTB Twitter account, there could be photos and/or vlog of rehearsals in the near future.
New Kids' Joey McIntyre was one of the very first contestants of the dance competition show when it first premiered on American television in 2005.
For show times of "Dancing With the Stars," visit ABC.com.
Most Popular Stories
- Diplomatic, Financial Fix Sought for Ukraine Crisis
- 2 Million Long-term Jobless Have No Benefits
- Las Vegas Casino Wants 'Blackout Drunk' Gambler to Pony up $500,000
- Florida Insurers Reach Out to Hispanics
- Disney Lays Off 700 From Interactive Unit
- Stocks Get Green Light on Weekly Jobless Claims
- Staples Closing Stores, Moving Online
- Last Call for Hispanic Health Care Signups
- Costco Revenue Up, Profits Down in Q2
- Hillary Clinton Smacks Putin Again