McDonald's, one of the most successful businesses and well-known brands in the world, today is flexing its muscles to see if it can help drive the economy forward--with "McJobs."
Today is McDonald's National Hiring Day, in which McDonald's and its franchisees will aim to hire up to 50,000 new employees at restaurants across the country. The new "McJobs" will include a combination of both seasonal and sustaining full-time and part-time positions based upon individual restaurant needs, according to the company.
Each location in the U.S. is seeking to hire about 2 or 3 employees. Applicants are encouraged to either show up at a local McDonald's franchise, or apply online at www.McDonalds.com/Careers.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?