McDonald's, one of the most successful businesses and well-known brands in the world, today is flexing its muscles to see if it can help drive the economy forward--with "McJobs."
Today is McDonald's National Hiring Day, in which McDonald's and its franchisees will aim to hire up to 50,000 new employees at restaurants across the country. The new "McJobs" will include a combination of both seasonal and sustaining full-time and part-time positions based upon individual restaurant needs, according to the company.
Each location in the U.S. is seeking to hire about 2 or 3 employees. Applicants are encouraged to either show up at a local McDonald's franchise, or apply online at www.McDonalds.com/Careers.
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly
- Eid al-Fitr Celebrations Mark End of Ramadan
- Oppression of Women Cripples Africa: Obama
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply
- Anarchy, Chaos Sweep Across Libya