McDonald's, one of the most successful businesses and well-known brands in the world, today is flexing its muscles to see if it can help drive the economy forward--with "McJobs."
Today is McDonald's National Hiring Day, in which McDonald's and its franchisees will aim to hire up to 50,000 new employees at restaurants across the country. The new "McJobs" will include a combination of both seasonal and sustaining full-time and part-time positions based upon individual restaurant needs, according to the company.
Each location in the U.S. is seeking to hire about 2 or 3 employees. Applicants are encouraged to either show up at a local McDonald's franchise, or apply online at www.McDonalds.com/Careers.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women