McDonald's, one of the most successful businesses and well-known brands in the world, today is flexing its muscles to see if it can help drive the economy forward--with "McJobs."
Today is McDonald's National Hiring Day, in which McDonald's and its franchisees will aim to hire up to 50,000 new employees at restaurants across the country. The new "McJobs" will include a combination of both seasonal and sustaining full-time and part-time positions based upon individual restaurant needs, according to the company.
Each location in the U.S. is seeking to hire about 2 or 3 employees. Applicants are encouraged to either show up at a local McDonald's franchise, or apply online at www.McDonalds.com/Careers.
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Apple Paid Its Lawyers More Than $60MM to Defeat Samsung in Court
- Economic Bright Spots Not a Sure Boost for President Obama
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.