Actress Evan Rachel Wood is coming out. The Hollywood starlett is openly admitting she dates both men and women.
The last person she was famously linked to was Marilyn Manson.
In the latest issue of Esquire magazine, Wood says she plays the male role when it comes to dating girls.
"I'm the dominant one." It's with women, she says, that her inner North Carolina gentleman comes out: "I'm opening the doors, I'm buying dinner. Yeah, I'm romantic."
Read more of the Esquire article here.
Wood also admits to having a bit of a crush on her "Mildred Pierce" costar Kate Winslet, stating that she would marry her if she could.
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- College Board Offers a Sneak Peak at New SAT
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Salsa Legend Cheo Feliciano Killed in Car Crash
- Miss. Gov. Signs Bills to Curb Unions
- Hiring and Weekly Jobless Claims Both Edge Up
- Yellen Remarks, Market Data Give Stocks a Boost
- Chevrolet's Small SUV Coming to the U.S.
- Is This Job Too Good to Be True?
- Yahoo Struggles Despite Alibaba Boost