Actress Evan Rachel Wood is coming out. The Hollywood starlett is openly admitting she dates both men and women.
The last person she was famously linked to was Marilyn Manson.
In the latest issue of Esquire magazine, Wood says she plays the male role when it comes to dating girls.
"I'm the dominant one." It's with women, she says, that her inner North Carolina gentleman comes out: "I'm opening the doors, I'm buying dinner. Yeah, I'm romantic."
Read more of the Esquire article here.
Wood also admits to having a bit of a crush on her "Mildred Pierce" costar Kate Winslet, stating that she would marry her if she could.
Most Popular Stories
- Accenture Gets 8 Percent Bump in Q1
- Insurance Rule Change Angers Industry
- Revised GDP Up 4.1 Percent in 3rd Quarter
- Obama Opens Last-Minute Loophole in Insurance Law
- Obama's Dad Was Abusive Drunk, Half Brother Says
- Alex Kinsey, Sierra Deaton Crowned 'X-Factor' Champs
- Economic Growth Boosts U.S. Futures
- The Costs of Repealing Obamacare
- Lockheed Martin Ends Gifts to Boy Scouts Over Gay Ban
- Verizon to Issue Transparency Report