Actress Evan Rachel Wood is coming out. The Hollywood starlett is openly admitting she dates both men and women.
The last person she was famously linked to was Marilyn Manson.
In the latest issue of Esquire magazine, Wood says she plays the male role when it comes to dating girls.
"I'm the dominant one." It's with women, she says, that her inner North Carolina gentleman comes out: "I'm opening the doors, I'm buying dinner. Yeah, I'm romantic."
Read more of the Esquire article here.
Wood also admits to having a bit of a crush on her "Mildred Pierce" costar Kate Winslet, stating that she would marry her if she could.
Most Popular Stories
- BofA CEO Gets a 77 Percent Pay Bump
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- Rand Paul Tells Rivals to Peddle Their Own Ideas
- Boeing Shares Fall on New Dreamliner Delay
- Goya Nutritionist Answers Demand for Healthy Hispanic Dishes
- Ukraine Crisis Sets U.S. Stocks Adrift
- Ukraine Says Russia Can't Have Crimea
- Gazprom Warns Ukraine to Pay Its Gas Bill
- FBI Investigating For-Profit Prison Company
- Alan Mulally Gets Big Payday From Ford