Actress Evan Rachel Wood is coming out. The Hollywood starlett is openly admitting she dates both men and women.
The last person she was famously linked to was Marilyn Manson.
In the latest issue of Esquire magazine, Wood says she plays the male role when it comes to dating girls.
"I'm the dominant one." It's with women, she says, that her inner North Carolina gentleman comes out: "I'm opening the doors, I'm buying dinner. Yeah, I'm romantic."
Read more of the Esquire article here.
Wood also admits to having a bit of a crush on her "Mildred Pierce" costar Kate Winslet, stating that she would marry her if she could.
Most Popular Stories
- Facebook, Twitter Announce Apps for Google Glass
- Will Yahoo Splurge on $1-Billion acquisition of Tumblr?
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness': The Return of Khan?
- Exciting Night for UFC Fans
- Teen Drivers Should Be Prepared for Any Car-Related Situation
- Google Fiber Making an Impact
- RFD-TV launches on Charter Cable
- Summer Movies Aimed at Young Men, Teen Boys
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media