Actress Evan Rachel Wood is coming out. The Hollywood starlett is openly admitting she dates both men and women.
The last person she was famously linked to was Marilyn Manson.
In the latest issue of Esquire magazine, Wood says she plays the male role when it comes to dating girls.
"I'm the dominant one." It's with women, she says, that her inner North Carolina gentleman comes out: "I'm opening the doors, I'm buying dinner. Yeah, I'm romantic."
Read more of the Esquire article here.
Wood also admits to having a bit of a crush on her "Mildred Pierce" costar Kate Winslet, stating that she would marry her if she could.
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response