What comes around goes around. Just like director Quentin Tarantino gave John Travolta career revival with "Pulp Fiction," Travolta may be doing so with actress Lindsay Lohan.
In a new movie about Gambino family boss John Gotti, Lindsay Lohan is in talks to play the mobster's daughter, Victoria Gotti. John Travolta will star as the late Don.
"I know whatever she would like to do would be great," Travolta said at a press conference Tuesday, according to US Magazine. "I know first hand, Lindsay happens to be a very big fan of mine from years ago when she was a little girl and liked [Grease's] Danny Zuko and [Welcome Back Kotter's] Vinny Barborino, so I always thought she was gorgeous and talented and filled with a lot of depth!"
And according to TMZ, Victoria is happy about having Lohan play her in the film.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- NSHMBA to Rebrand With New Name, Logo
- Chrysler and Google Launch Virtual Plant Tour
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- Iran Digs in on Underground Nuclear Site
- Perry Wants to Skip Court for Foreign Trip
- Investors Fret Yahoo's Future, Stock Dips
- Existing Home Sales in U.S. Fell in August
- U.N. Endorses Rights of Indigenous Peoples