What comes around goes around. Just like director Quentin Tarantino gave John Travolta career revival with "Pulp Fiction," Travolta may be doing so with actress Lindsay Lohan.
In a new movie about Gambino family boss John Gotti, Lindsay Lohan is in talks to play the mobster's daughter, Victoria Gotti. John Travolta will star as the late Don.
"I know whatever she would like to do would be great," Travolta said at a press conference Tuesday, according to US Magazine. "I know first hand, Lindsay happens to be a very big fan of mine from years ago when she was a little girl and liked [Grease's] Danny Zuko and [Welcome Back Kotter's] Vinny Barborino, so I always thought she was gorgeous and talented and filled with a lot of depth!"
And according to TMZ, Victoria is happy about having Lohan play her in the film.
Most Popular Stories
- Crimean Referendum Violates International Law: Obama
- House OKs $1 Billion for Ukraine
- BP Tripled CEO's Pay Despite Deepwater Horizon
- EU Breaks Off Talks With Russia
- Putin Gets Thumbs-up From Assad
- Where Are the World's Most Expensive Cities?
- Nakamoto 'No Longer Involved' in Bitcoin
- Florida Insurers Reach Out to Hispanics
- Cuba Accepts Invite for Talks With EU
- Disney Lays Off 700 From Interactive Unit