What comes around goes around. Just like director Quentin Tarantino gave John Travolta career revival with "Pulp Fiction," Travolta may be doing so with actress Lindsay Lohan.
In a new movie about Gambino family boss John Gotti, Lindsay Lohan is in talks to play the mobster's daughter, Victoria Gotti. John Travolta will star as the late Don.
"I know whatever she would like to do would be great," Travolta said at a press conference Tuesday, according to US Magazine. "I know first hand, Lindsay happens to be a very big fan of mine from years ago when she was a little girl and liked [Grease's] Danny Zuko and [Welcome Back Kotter's] Vinny Barborino, so I always thought she was gorgeous and talented and filled with a lot of depth!"
And according to TMZ, Victoria is happy about having Lohan play her in the film.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women