Spanish --> Consumer Reports increases its effort to reach the Hispanic community by offering its annual auto issue—it's most popular—in Spanish, the magazine announced in a news release.
The issue titled "Edicion annual de autos del 2011" contains information on the 2011 top picks, automaker report cards, best new car values, used car reliability and more.
The issue will be offered as a digital publication and can be purchased at Zinio.com for use on PC or MAC computers or iPads, and at Barnes & Noble's website for the Nook Color.
"More and more Hispanics are online," John Sateja, executive vice president of Consumers Union, the publisher of Consumer Reports, said. "As the digital platform grows, we think this is another way of getting Consumer Reports' information in the hands of a growing audience.
Consumer Reports said its reach into the Spanish-speaking market came nearly three years ago when it launched the Spanish-language site www.ConsumerReportsEnEspanol.org. Last year, the magazine published its first-ever Spanish-Language edition of its annual buying guide.
Most Popular Stories
- 'Beyonce' Tops the U.S. Album Chart
- Singer Ian Watkins Sentenced to 35 Years Prison for Child Sex Abuse
- Universal CityWalk Rings in 2014 with Southern California's Biggest New Year's Eve Party, Featuring Dazzling Fireworks Displays, Three Live Concert Stages, DJ Performances and a Midnight Cascade of 1,000 Pounds of Confetti
- SAC Capital Employee Guilty of Insider Trading
- The Illuminati Don't Exist, Just Ask Them
- Brothel Write-offs Cost Taxpayers Millions, Coburn Says
- GLAAD Denounces 'Duck Dynasty' Star for Remarks About Gays
- Contest Gives Startups a Jump in Jersey
- Fed Signals Strong Confidence in U.S. Economy
- Senate Sends Bipartisan Budget Plan to President