Veteran actor Gary Busey, the 66-year-old actor who has reportedly had a long history of substance abuse but who has been sober for 13 years, says he prays for Charlie Sheen.
"I want Charlie to get up out of the mud and reclaim his life," he says. "I'm praying for him."
Busey was nominated for an Academy Award for his role in 'The Buddy Holly Story.'
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Cantwell Targets Gender Gap in Small-Business Loans
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Josh Gordon Loses Appeal, Out for Season
- Pending Home Sales in U.S. Rise in Hopeful Sign
- Visual Search Sounds Cool, Remains Elusive
- Texans Look for Perry-Cruz Showdown in 2016
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women