Britney Spears this morning told L.A. DJ Ryan Seacrest that she and her beau Jason Trawick lead a normal life.
Hard to picture, but the pop star, 29, told Seacrest on his KIIS-FM morning show that the two watch movies, work out a lot (and) do stuff together like that. We take walks," reports People.com.
Spears also gushed about Trawick's abs, saying they were "definitely ripped."
The singer has a new album, "Femme Fatale," due out later this month.
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Discounts Help U.S. Auto Sales Sizzle in July
- Recruiting and Keeping the Perfect Employee
- Russia, Ukraine Now Face Off Over Football Clubs
- Colorado Issuing Immigrant Driver's Licenses
- MassMutual Teams Up With ALPFA
- Chrysler U.S. Sales in July Hit 9-Year High
- Fiat Looks Abroad After Chrysler Merger Vote
- Dow Wipes Out Gains for the Year: What Happens Now?
- House Shelves Immigration Bill, Goes on Vacation