Cameron Diaz says her ex-boyfriend Justin Timberlake was "the best person" to play opposite Diaz as a "cussing, conniving, boozing, even skanky schoolmarm," according to the Huffington Post.
The schoolmarm in question is the decidedly unskanky Diaz in the upcoming "Bad Teacher," slated to hit theaters June 24.
Cameron Diaz's next role is alongside Colin Firth in the new caper flick "Gambit," written by the Coen brothers, according to Paul Sheehan's Films Awards Blog.
"Gambit," a remake of the 1966 movie starring Michael Caine as a Cockney second-story man, begins shooting in May.
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Exxon Gives Nod to Fracking Risks
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Morgan: 'Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Blaming Him
- Wealth Gap Widens as Rich Spend More on Kids' Education
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Lack of Sea Ice Brings 35,000 Walruses Ashore
- Can You Be Fired for Using Medical Marijuana?