Cameron Diaz says her ex-boyfriend Justin Timberlake was "the best person" to play opposite Diaz as a "cussing, conniving, boozing, even skanky schoolmarm," according to the Huffington Post.
The schoolmarm in question is the decidedly unskanky Diaz in the upcoming "Bad Teacher," slated to hit theaters June 24.
Cameron Diaz's next role is alongside Colin Firth in the new caper flick "Gambit," written by the Coen brothers, according to Paul Sheehan's Films Awards Blog.
"Gambit," a remake of the 1966 movie starring Michael Caine as a Cockney second-story man, begins shooting in May.
Most Popular Stories
- Bundy Ranch Standoff Has Spurred Radical Right
- Emmys: 'Orange' Marks Break From Sitcoms
- Repubs to Sue Obama for Delaying Obamacare
- Thousands of Children Dragged Into U.S. Political Bickering
- Fed Vice Chair Fischer: Care Needed to Avoid Crisis
- Collegefeed Connects Grads and Jobs
- Dems Float Long-Shot Effort to Curb Campaign Cash
- Union Pulls Support of UNCF Over Koch Gift
- Portugal Bank Fears Spark Selloff
- Border Crisis Could Lead to Faster Deportations