Cameron Diaz says her ex-boyfriend Justin Timberlake was "the best person" to play opposite Diaz as a "cussing, conniving, boozing, even skanky schoolmarm," according to the Huffington Post.
The schoolmarm in question is the decidedly unskanky Diaz in the upcoming "Bad Teacher," slated to hit theaters June 24.
Cameron Diaz's next role is alongside Colin Firth in the new caper flick "Gambit," written by the Coen brothers, according to Paul Sheehan's Films Awards Blog.
"Gambit," a remake of the 1966 movie starring Michael Caine as a Cockney second-story man, begins shooting in May.
Most Popular Stories
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- Cape Cod Building Mussel Industry
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Sears Denies Store Closings, Layoffs Report
- Teresa Giudice Must Serve Time in Prison