Cameron Diaz says her ex-boyfriend Justin Timberlake was "the best person" to play opposite Diaz as a "cussing, conniving, boozing, even skanky schoolmarm," according to the Huffington Post.
The schoolmarm in question is the decidedly unskanky Diaz in the upcoming "Bad Teacher," slated to hit theaters June 24.
Cameron Diaz's next role is alongside Colin Firth in the new caper flick "Gambit," written by the Coen brothers, according to Paul Sheehan's Films Awards Blog.
"Gambit," a remake of the 1966 movie starring Michael Caine as a Cockney second-story man, begins shooting in May.
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- NASA Fellowships, Scholarships Bring Diversity to Workforce
- Dish Network Leads 2013 Top 50 Advertisers List
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise
- Shanghai Smog Forces Factory Shutdowns
- Amanda Bynes Enrolls in California's FIDM
- How to Arm Yourself Against CryptoLocker Virus