Cameron Diaz says her ex-boyfriend Justin Timberlake was "the best person" to play opposite Diaz as a "cussing, conniving, boozing, even skanky schoolmarm," according to the Huffington Post.
The schoolmarm in question is the decidedly unskanky Diaz in the upcoming "Bad Teacher," slated to hit theaters June 24.
Cameron Diaz's next role is alongside Colin Firth in the new caper flick "Gambit," written by the Coen brothers, according to Paul Sheehan's Films Awards Blog.
"Gambit," a remake of the 1966 movie starring Michael Caine as a Cockney second-story man, begins shooting in May.
Most Popular Stories
- Cantwell Targets Gender Gap in Small-Business Loans
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Set Pace in Florida
- FBI Probes JPMorgan Hack
- Health-care Deal Aids Port Contract Talks
- South Korea's Kia to Invest $1 Billion in Mexico
- Perry's Lawyers Try to Close Abuse Case
- Mario Lopez Inks New Clear Channel Deal
- Apple Loses Bid to Block Sales of 9 Samsung Phones
- What's the Law for Kids at Gun Ranges?