The latest McLobster rumor has been officially McQuashed. A viral rumor that McDonalds would soon offer its McLobster roll, available at a handful of East Coast outlets, nationwide, has been shot down.
The roll has been offered for a number of years at select outlets in New England and eastern Canada, but the company has no current plans to distribute the dish nationwide--despite rumors.
Other regional dishes offered by the fast-food chain are beer in some German outlets, McCrab at outlets in the Chesapeake Bay region, taro pie in Southeast Asia and McRice in various regions.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women