Mariah Carey, who is pregnant with twins, is having so much fun with her baby bump.
The singer, whose contractions led her to the hospital yesterday only to be released the same day, decided to have someone paint of a butterfly on her belly. See the photo she tweeted here.
A butterfly has been a longtime symbol for the songstress, who has used the insect on many album covers and to adorn her fingers, neck and hair.
"My attempt @ festiveness on 327! Comin soon #dembabies! LYMA+thanx 4 making me happy:)," she tweeted today.
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Amazon Hiring on Calif.'s Central Coast
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Prison Workers Wanted
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Jennifer Lopez Throws Big Bash for Birthday
- Small Firms Take Out the Trash in Jersey
- Citigroup Unit Paying $5 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Execs Help Entrepreneurs, Get Chevy Volts
- Obama Seeks Help From Central American Leaders