According to Mega Millions' Web site, megamillions.com, the March 25 drawing will see the multijurisdictional lottery drawing to award a $304 million jackpot.
Chances of winning are 1 in 175,711,536. The cash payout for being the Mega Millions grand prize winner would equate to $193.6 million. The Mega Millions annuity option would provide $304 million divided into annual payments of approximately $11.7 million for 26 years.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder