According to Mega Millions' Web site, megamillions.com, the March 25 drawing will see the multijurisdictional lottery drawing to award a $304 million jackpot.
Chances of winning are 1 in 175,711,536. The cash payout for being the Mega Millions grand prize winner would equate to $193.6 million. The Mega Millions annuity option would provide $304 million divided into annual payments of approximately $11.7 million for 26 years.
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Investors Betting on ECB Stimulus Measures
- 'Mythbusters' Build Team Gets the Boot
- Jennifer Lopez Would Marry Again
- Hackers Get Homeland Security Employee Records
- Mo'Ne Davis a Big Winner Despite Loss
- Florida Judge Rules in Favor of GOP Voter Map
- Advocacy Group Calls for Chrysler Probe
- DHS Warns Retailers About Malware in Cash Registers