According to Mega Millions' Web site, megamillions.com, the March 25 drawing will see the multijurisdictional lottery drawing to award a $304 million jackpot.
Chances of winning are 1 in 175,711,536. The cash payout for being the Mega Millions grand prize winner would equate to $193.6 million. The Mega Millions annuity option would provide $304 million divided into annual payments of approximately $11.7 million for 26 years.
Most Popular Stories
- Boehner Lashes Out Against Ted Cruz, Far Right
- Hawaii Official Who Release Obama Certificate Only Victim of Plane Crash
- Ford Plans New Cars, Jobs in 2014
- 'Rape Insurance' Bill Passes in Michigan
- Ted Cruz Coloring Book Selling Briskly
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Gold, Silver Slide on Prospects of Fed Exit
- Kim Jong Un's Uncle Executed
- Grizzly Bears Could Be Taken Off Endangered List
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients