According to Mega Millions' Web site, megamillions.com, the March 25 drawing will see the multijurisdictional lottery drawing to award a $304 million jackpot.
Chances of winning are 1 in 175,711,536. The cash payout for being the Mega Millions grand prize winner would equate to $193.6 million. The Mega Millions annuity option would provide $304 million divided into annual payments of approximately $11.7 million for 26 years.
Most Popular Stories
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- The Rise and Fall of Richard Alarcon
- Vancrest Assisted Living Project to Add 20 Jobs
- Fighting Blocks Investigators, Police From MH17 Crash Site
- U.N. Renews Demand for Gaza Cease-Fire
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- Nissan Profits Rise on Growth in U.S., China
- 'Sharknado' Sequel Has Bite and Lots of Laughs
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply