According to Mega Millions' Web site, megamillions.com, the March 25 drawing will see the multijurisdictional lottery drawing to award a $304 million jackpot.
Chances of winning are 1 in 175,711,536. The cash payout for being the Mega Millions grand prize winner would equate to $193.6 million. The Mega Millions annuity option would provide $304 million divided into annual payments of approximately $11.7 million for 26 years.
Most Popular Stories
- Ex-Mobster to Bulger: Just Say Sorry
- Google Stock Split Ahead
- Guns Are Hot in California
- OSH Selling Most of Its Stores to Lowe's
- El Paso Symposium Offers Help to Startups
- MillerCoors Taps New Hispanic Ad Agency
- First Person Cured of AIDS Virus Wants to Help Others
- Small Businesses Hiring, but Worry About Expense
- Honda Says Sorry About the Lack of Electric Fits
- LULAC Convention Starts With Focus on LGBT Youth