Android Appstore --> The Amazon Android Appstore opened for business today, and today has the latest Angry Birds game, Angry Birds Rio--for free. However, it'll take some effort to get the Amazon Android Appstore on your phone. Here's a step-by-step guide.
Step one: Go to Amazon.com.
Step two: On the left-hand "departments" menu, float your mouse over "Appstore for Android," then select "apps" from the menu that pops up.
Step three: On the right-hand side, find a "get started" box. Here you enter your email or mobile phone number, which prompt the Amazon Android Appstore to send you "a message with a link to download the Amazon Appstore for Android" via email or text message, respectively.
Step four: In the settings menu, be sure your phone is set to accept apps from "Unknown Sources."
Step five: Download the Amazon Android Appstore application via the text message or email link you were sent.
Step six: Install. Launch. Fill in your Amazon info for easy, Amazon-style purchasing ... and enjoy!
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- NASA Fellowships, Scholarships Bring Diversity to Workforce
- Dish Network Leads 2013 Top 50 Advertisers List
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise
- Shanghai Smog Forces Factory Shutdowns
- Amanda Bynes Enrolls in California's FIDM
- How to Arm Yourself Against CryptoLocker Virus