According to the L.A. County Fire Department, no one suffered any serious injuries in a fire at actress Annette Funicello's Encino home Thursday morning.
Three occupants of the North Fond Drive home were reportedly taken to a hospital for precautionary reasons, according to the Los Angeles Times.
Funicello, 68, who has multiple sclerosis, suffered smoke inhalation in the fire, according to OnTheRedCarpet.com.
Funicello was a Mouseketeer in the 1950's and later a teen heart-throb in films such as Beach Blanket Bingo in 1965.
Most Popular Stories
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Maui Visitor Killed in Shark Attack
- Donors Abandon GOP Over Gun Stance
- Mexico: 'Extremely Dangerous' Radioactive Material Stolen
- CEOs More Optimistic About Economy, Hiring
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Private Sector Employment Surges by 215,000 Jobs
- Newtown 911 Tapes Being Released Today
- Wisconsin Gov. Campaign Aide Fired Over Tweets