According to the L.A. County Fire Department, no one suffered any serious injuries in a fire at actress Annette Funicello's Encino home Thursday morning.
Three occupants of the North Fond Drive home were reportedly taken to a hospital for precautionary reasons, according to the Los Angeles Times.
Funicello, 68, who has multiple sclerosis, suffered smoke inhalation in the fire, according to OnTheRedCarpet.com.
Funicello was a Mouseketeer in the 1950's and later a teen heart-throb in films such as Beach Blanket Bingo in 1965.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?