According to the L.A. County Fire Department, no one suffered any serious injuries in a fire at actress Annette Funicello's Encino home Thursday morning.
Three occupants of the North Fond Drive home were reportedly taken to a hospital for precautionary reasons, according to the Los Angeles Times.
Funicello, 68, who has multiple sclerosis, suffered smoke inhalation in the fire, according to OnTheRedCarpet.com.
Funicello was a Mouseketeer in the 1950's and later a teen heart-throb in films such as Beach Blanket Bingo in 1965.
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Pope Francis, Huge Crowd Joyously Celebrate Easter
- Automakers Turn to China to Fuel Sales Growth
- GM Boosting China Production Capacity
- GOP Making Bold Play for Oregon Senate Seat
- Report: Iran VP Says Row Over Reactor Resolved
- NASA's Space Station Robonaut Finally Getting Legs
- Confusion, Anger as Sunken Ferry's Relatives Wait
- Delay in Ferry Evacuation Puzzles Maritime Experts
- Putin: No Blocks to Boosting Relations With West