The Top 15 Virginia companies in the 2010 Hispanic Business 500 Ranking produced revenues of $862.96 million and employed 6,129 people in 2009. Both figures are down a bit from the $954.52 million and 6,309 people employed in 2008.
MVM Inc. moves to the top of the list in Virginia, with 2009 revenues of $190.12 million.
Eight of the fifteen companies saw an increase in revenues from 2008-2009. MicroTech LLC once again led this group with a 134.48% increase in revenue, from $27.95 million in 2008 to $65.54 million in 2009.
Virginia Top 15
Overall Rank | Company Name | 2009 Revenue
26. MVM Inc. $190.12 million
34. The Centech Group, Inc. $148.00 million
45. Dynaric Inc. $120.00 million
81. MicroTech LLC $65.54 million
90. Geologics Corp. $57.00 million
112. Computing Technologies Inc. $45.32 million
120. Knowledge Information Solutions Inc. $41.00 million
126. Priority One Services Inc. $39.40 million
134. SCI Consulting Services Inc. $37.46 million
168. Engineering Services Network Inc. $27.93 million
191. Prime Choice Foods Inc. $23.40 million
198. Kemron Environmental Services Inc. $22.70 million
217. Citizant $20.67 million
246. Communications Resource Inc. $17.50 million
433. Engineering, Mgmnt & Integration Inc. $6.91 million
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women