The cast of the Broadway musical, "Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark," is to appear on "Late Show with David Letterman," CBS announced rsday.
This will mark the first time members of the musical's ensemble appear on a late-night chat show. They will be seen on Tuesday's edition of "Late Show."
The $65 million stage musical is based on Marvel Comics' character Spider-Man, which was created by Stan Lee and Steve Ditko.
Featuring music and lyrics by U2's Bono and The Edge, and directed by Tony Award-winner Julie Taymor, "Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark" is in previews at the Foxwoods Theater in Manhattan.
Its opening night is scheduled for March 15; that date has been postponed several times while the production team resolved technical problems and money issues.
Most Popular Stories
- Boehner Says Impeachment Talk Is Democrat Scam
- You're So Vain: Microsoft to Launch First 'Selfie Phone'
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row
- Merck Profit More Than Doubles in Q2
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?
- U.S. Consumer Confidence at Strongest Since 2007
- Twitter's Stock Rises on Stellar Revenues
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- Beyonce Seen Apartment Shopping in NYC Without Jay Z