The cast of the Broadway musical, "Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark," is to appear on "Late Show with David Letterman," CBS announced rsday.
This will mark the first time members of the musical's ensemble appear on a late-night chat show. They will be seen on Tuesday's edition of "Late Show."
The $65 million stage musical is based on Marvel Comics' character Spider-Man, which was created by Stan Lee and Steve Ditko.
Featuring music and lyrics by U2's Bono and The Edge, and directed by Tony Award-winner Julie Taymor, "Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark" is in previews at the Foxwoods Theater in Manhattan.
Its opening night is scheduled for March 15; that date has been postponed several times while the production team resolved technical problems and money issues.
Most Popular Stories
- Social Media Campaign Increases Organ Donor Registrations
- Airport Garners Social Media Award
- What Will Happen When Quantitative Easing Ends?
- MillerCoors Taps New Hispanic Ad Agency
- Immigration Reform Would Decrease U.S. Budget Deficit
- Aetna Leaving California's Individual Health Insurance Market
- Calories Count: Starbucks to Post the Numbers on Menu Boards
- Tea Party Wants to 'Audit the IRS'
- Patriots' Aaron Hernandez Questioned in Slaying
- Honda Says Sorry About the Lack of Electric Fits