The cast of the Broadway musical, "Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark," is to appear on "Late Show with David Letterman," CBS announced rsday.
This will mark the first time members of the musical's ensemble appear on a late-night chat show. They will be seen on Tuesday's edition of "Late Show."
The $65 million stage musical is based on Marvel Comics' character Spider-Man, which was created by Stan Lee and Steve Ditko.
Featuring music and lyrics by U2's Bono and The Edge, and directed by Tony Award-winner Julie Taymor, "Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark" is in previews at the Foxwoods Theater in Manhattan.
Its opening night is scheduled for March 15; that date has been postponed several times while the production team resolved technical problems and money issues.
Most Popular Stories
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- NASA Fellowships, Scholarships Bring Diversity to Workforce
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- Dish Network Leads 2013 Top 50 Advertisers List
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise