The cast of the Broadway musical, "Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark," is to appear on "Late Show with David Letterman," CBS announced rsday.
This will mark the first time members of the musical's ensemble appear on a late-night chat show. They will be seen on Tuesday's edition of "Late Show."
The $65 million stage musical is based on Marvel Comics' character Spider-Man, which was created by Stan Lee and Steve Ditko.
Featuring music and lyrics by U2's Bono and The Edge, and directed by Tony Award-winner Julie Taymor, "Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark" is in previews at the Foxwoods Theater in Manhattan.
Its opening night is scheduled for March 15; that date has been postponed several times while the production team resolved technical problems and money issues.
Most Popular Stories
- Cape Cod Building Mussel Industry
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Sears Denies Store Closings, Layoffs Report
- Microsoft Beats Income Expectations
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan