In last night's episode of "The Bachelor," Brad Womack visited four hometowns of the remaining women, including Emily, Chantel O., Shawntel N. and Ashley.
he met each of tehir families and even Ashley's daughter, Ricki.
After going to Washington, Maine, North Carolina and California, he decided to eliminate Shawntel N. and now has three potential women to call his bride.
In the next episode he will fly the women to South Africa.
This is the ABC reality dating series' fifteenth season.
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Apple Paid Its Lawyers More Than $60MM to Defeat Samsung in Court
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Economic Bright Spots Not a Sure Boost for President Obama
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.