COMEDY CENTRAL is raising the stakes and taking bets that the "COMEDY CENTRAL Roast of Donald Trump" will be the network's most extravagant, most elite and most explosive Roast yet. The network announced today that Emmy Award(R)-winning "Family Guy" creator, writer, voice-over actor and director Seth MacFarlane will regain his throne as COMEDY CENTRAL Roast Master as he takes on hosting duties for the "COMEDY CENTRAL Roast of Donald Trump." MacFarlane will become the first member of the creme-de-la-creme circle of COMEDY CENTRAL Roast Masters to emcee back-to-back network Roasts. His previous reign as Roast Master for the "COMEDY CENTRAL Roast Of David Hassellhoff" scored big with viewers - the special was the number one show in all of television with men 18-34.
The "COMEDY CENTRAL Roast of Donald Trump" tapes at the Hammerstein Ballroom in New York City on Wednesday, March 9 and airs in late March on COMEDY CENTRAL.
Roasters and attending talent will be announced shortly.
The Emmy-Award(R)-nominated "COMEDY CENTRAL Roast" franchise returns to New York City for the first time since 2005. The previous Roasts taped in NYC were the "COMEDY CENTRAL Roast Of Denis Leary" and the top-rated Roast of all time, the "COMEDY CENTRAL Roast Of Jeff Foxworthy."
The "COMEDY CENTRAL Roast Of Donald Trump" will be executive produced by Joel Gallen from Tenth Planet Productions, who was also executive producer and director of the following "COMEDY CENTRAL Roasts:" David Hasselhoff, Joan Rivers, Larry The Cable Guy, Bob Saget, Flavor-Flav, William Shatner (Emmy Award(R)-nominated) and Pamela Anderson. Elizabeth Porter is the executive in charge for the network. Andy Litinsky from Trump Productions LLC is a Producer on the project.
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Shanghai Smog Forces Factory Shutdowns
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise
- Amanda Bynes Enrolls in California's FIDM
- Obamacare Doing Just Fine, Ky. Governor Says
- How to Arm Yourself Against CryptoLocker Virus
- Eagle Deaths OK'd for Wind Power
- World Cup Draws: Coaches, Players Offer Insights
- Consistent Hiring Points to Stronger Economy Ahead