Rapper/actor BOW WOW is campaigning for a role in the new TUPAC SHAKUR biopic.
The young star has taken to Twitter.com to beg director Antoine Fuqua for a part in the upcoming film.
He writes, "I want to play Shock G or be one of the Outlawz in the New 2Pac movie. Mr Antoine Fuqua holla at ya boy... I'm ready."
Fuqua is currently casting the film, and recently revealed he's on the hunt for talented unknowns to portray Tupac's ex-girlfriends Jada Pinkett and Kidada Jones.
He's also looking to cast newcomers as Shakur and rap mogul Marion 'Suge' Knight, who was with the hip-hop superstar when he was shot dead in Las Vegas in 1996.
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- Rand Paul Tops Presidential Straw Poll at Conservative PAC Conference
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- New Chat App, Yik Yak, Causes Problems for Students
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- Gas Prices May Jump from Calif. Emissions Law
- Obama Meets with Ukraine Prime Minister Wednesday
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum