Rapper/actor BOW WOW is campaigning for a role in the new TUPAC SHAKUR biopic.
The young star has taken to Twitter.com to beg director Antoine Fuqua for a part in the upcoming film.
He writes, "I want to play Shock G or be one of the Outlawz in the New 2Pac movie. Mr Antoine Fuqua holla at ya boy... I'm ready."
Fuqua is currently casting the film, and recently revealed he's on the hunt for talented unknowns to portray Tupac's ex-girlfriends Jada Pinkett and Kidada Jones.
He's also looking to cast newcomers as Shakur and rap mogul Marion 'Suge' Knight, who was with the hip-hop superstar when he was shot dead in Las Vegas in 1996.
Most Popular Stories
- Schedule packed with talent at the Fox
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- Emirati announces new film project at Cannes
- Promoter McLean 'provided more musical joy than Dylan and Prince combined'
- The Blade, Toledo, Ohio, TK Barger column
- SINCE YOU ASKED [Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (PA)]
- SET PHASERS TO DUMB Spock emotional and in love? Nonstop explosions? The highly illogical enterprise of J.J. Abrams' 'Star Trek'
- Detroit Free Press Julie Hinds column