Jennifer Aniston was named the "Hottest Woman Of All Time," by Men's Health Magazine.
Funny is sexy, and Jennifer Aniston is funny—she was invited to join 'Saturday Night Live' before her big break with "Friends," writes Mens Health writer Mike Darling. "Other sex symbols drift toward one-dimensionality, becoming flat icons in the process, but throughout her career Aniston has remained sexy, funny, and unmistakably real. For that reason, she is our all-time sexiest woman," he continues.
Other women on the list?
Catherine Bach, Tina Turner, Linda Ronstadt, Phoebe Cates, Grace Kelly, Demi Moore, Elizabeth Taylor, Alicia Silverstone, Jennifer Lopez, Diane Lane, Rita Hayworth, Pam Grier, Salma Hayek, Shakira, Angelina Jolie, Jane Fonda, Pamela Anderson, Madonna, Britney Spears, Raquel Welch and Carmen Electra.
In an interview with Jennifer Anniston, the actress said her hottest pick would be "a tie between Bridgette Bardot and Gloria Steinem."
And what does Aniston find sexy in a man? "Sexiest thing about a man—other than abs—is if he can make me laugh, has compassion, kindness, and an accurately sized ego."
See the list here.
Most Popular Stories
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Obama's Delay on Immigration Creates Uncertainty
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps
- Mexico's Pemex Forecasts 6.7% Drop in 2014 Crude Production
- 'Longmire' Cancelled, Looks for New Network
- Clippers Deal Started With 2 Numbers
- Illinois Issues Fracking Rules
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE