Jesse James ... gentleman (?), scholar (?), poet (?).
The motorcycle mogul made his return to reality TV Monday on "American Chopper: The Build-Off" and he made sure to reference Sandra Bullock, his third wife, whom he divorced in 2010 after five years.
Apparently he apologized to fans for losing touch with himself. James said, "I became a big shot and married some Hollywood actress and didn't talk to anybody anymore, so I feel bad... ."
Some actress? Hey, grease monkey, that's America's sweetheart you're talking about. What's next ... Tim Tebow's just some quarterback?
"I feel obligated to reconnect with all these people and show 'em that I'm still the same fabricator motorcycle guy. I'm not what I became," he continued.
You were a "big shot?" Has someone been listening to Billy Joel or something?
As you know -- because he came a very important "big shot" -- James, 42, and Bullock, 47, called it quits largely due to his affair with Michelle "Bombshell" McGee and several other women. He rebounded in August 2010 with Kat von D -- to whom he became engaged twice before they broke up for good earlier this year.
Von D later revealed that James cheated on her with 19 women.
No wonder he was too tired to do a television show.
Bullock, meanwhile, has kept her romantic life private. Except for close friend Ryan Reynolds, she hasn't stepped out with any guy, other than Louis Bardo, the little boy she adopted nearly two years ago.
Most Popular Stories
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- 8 Million Signups Put Obamacare Ahead of Predictions
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- Twitter Offers App Install Ads
- Lilo Comes Clean on Celebrity Sex List