Kim Kardashian and sister Kourtney Kardashian visited medium John Edward in New York recently, and wanted to share the experience with her family.
She said the experience was "life changing and that Edwards had them in tears as he spoke about things they had never revealed to anyone.
"John knew incredibly personal things that I had never revealed to anyone, never mentioned on the show or talked about in interviews. A few days before meeting him, Kourt had given me a tie that had belonged to my dad. When John brought up the subject of the tie I was left speechless. The whole experience was incredible and is something that I will never forget," Kardashian wrote.
Having dealt with the loss of her father, Robert Kardashian, and coming to terms with his passing, she invited Edwards to their home so that her siblings Khloe and Robert could also find peace.
Khloe's husband, Lamar Odom also came who, she said was having difficulties "trying to come to terms with the death of his son, his mother and his grandmother.
"(Edwards) knew so many little personal details, especially about my brother and talked about my dad's golf clubs that Rob has. We were all blown away by the things that John knew. They were so personal to each of us ... things that we've never shared."
Read the rest of Kardashians thoughts after she met with Edwards here.
Most Popular Stories
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- NASA Fellowships, Scholarships Bring Diversity to Workforce
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- Dish Network Leads 2013 Top 50 Advertisers List
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise