The stars came out from across the United States to say happy 30th birthday to pop princess Britney Spears.
Britney Spears and boyfriend Jason Trawick spent the big day Friday of all things ice skating in Houston while her fellow performers and celebrities fired off heartfelt text messages and tweets, even going so far as to pick up the phone and call.
People magazine said Justin Bieber and Lady Gaga called Britney while the likes of Rihanna, Katy Perry, Kim Kardashian and Miley Cyrus posted their birthday greetings electronically.
Lance Bass and Nicki Minaj went a step further and posted specially made videos saluting their friend and colleague.
Spears sent out her thanks on Twitter to both friends and fans. Then it was off to Mexico City for the resumption of her Latin America tour.
Most Popular Stories
- Consumer Spending Will Offset Sequester: Economists
- Hispanic Grads Pass Their Peers in College Enrollment
- AT&T Seeks to Fill 120 Jobs in South Carolina
- Gas Prices Expected to Stay High
- California Considers Oil Tax to Fund Schools
- Dude! California Beach Parking Plan Making Waves
- Ford's Supplier Diversity Program Turns 35
- Yahoo to Pay $1.1 Billion for Tumblr
- Boise Terror Suspect Pleads Not Guilty
- Chicago Fed Index Fell in April