The stars came out from across the United States to say happy 30th birthday to pop princess Britney Spears.
Britney Spears and boyfriend Jason Trawick spent the big day Friday of all things ice skating in Houston while her fellow performers and celebrities fired off heartfelt text messages and tweets, even going so far as to pick up the phone and call.
People magazine said Justin Bieber and Lady Gaga called Britney while the likes of Rihanna, Katy Perry, Kim Kardashian and Miley Cyrus posted their birthday greetings electronically.
Lance Bass and Nicki Minaj went a step further and posted specially made videos saluting their friend and colleague.
Spears sent out her thanks on Twitter to both friends and fans. Then it was off to Mexico City for the resumption of her Latin America tour.
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- Obamacare Doing Just Fine, Ky. Governor Says
- Rand Paul Signs up for Obamacare
- Thalia Gets Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame
- How to Arm Yourself Against CryptoLocker Virus
- World Cup Draws: Coaches, Players Offer Insights
- Hispanic Employment Improves in November
- Texas Chiller Moves East
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise