The stars came out from across the United States to say happy 30th birthday to pop princess Britney Spears.
Britney Spears and boyfriend Jason Trawick spent the big day Friday of all things ice skating in Houston while her fellow performers and celebrities fired off heartfelt text messages and tweets, even going so far as to pick up the phone and call.
People magazine said Justin Bieber and Lady Gaga called Britney while the likes of Rihanna, Katy Perry, Kim Kardashian and Miley Cyrus posted their birthday greetings electronically.
Lance Bass and Nicki Minaj went a step further and posted specially made videos saluting their friend and colleague.
Spears sent out her thanks on Twitter to both friends and fans. Then it was off to Mexico City for the resumption of her Latin America tour.
Most Popular Stories
- Fed Committee Optimistic About Growth Prospects
- Sales Show Samsung Needs Next Big Thing
- Judge Strikes Down Colo. Gay Marriage Ban
- FOMC Minutes From June 17 Meeting: Full Text
- Libyan Production Pushes Brent Crude Below $109
- Boehner Says No to Palin's Call for Impeachment
- U.K. Girds for Nationwide Strike
- Is Eva Mendes Pregnant With Ryan Gosling's Baby?
- UTEP Students Tapped to Test Lunar Dust Device
- Warren G. Harding's Spicy Love Letters to Be Released