Cute couple alert...Zoe Saldana and Bradley Cooper are dating.
Cooper was recently honored with People magazine's Sexiest Man Alive title.
The two are co-stars on the upcoming movie "The Words."
The couple appeared together at a Manhattan nightclub about a month ago, which sparked speculation that they were an item. Sources are saying that the two are telling friends and family of plans to go skiing in the Rockies over the holidays, according to Latina.com.
Saldana, 33, was engaged not that long ago to her boyfriend of 11 years, Keith Britton.
Cooper most recently dated actress Renée Zellweger for more than a year.
Most Popular Stories
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Parents Opt to Keep Baby Photos off Facebook
- HTC Makes Windows Version of Flagship One Phone
- Sprint Cancels Framily, Rolls Out New Data Pricing Plan
- Rising U.S. Consumer Prices Slowed Down in July
- Home Depot Builds Nice Net Income in Q2
- Mike Brown Death Timeline
- Student Entrepreneurs Get a Leg Up in Philly
- Taylor Swift is a Country Dweller No More
- Rising Freight Prices Signal Global Recovery