Cute couple alert...Zoe Saldana and Bradley Cooper are dating.
Cooper was recently honored with People magazine's Sexiest Man Alive title.
The two are co-stars on the upcoming movie "The Words."
The couple appeared together at a Manhattan nightclub about a month ago, which sparked speculation that they were an item. Sources are saying that the two are telling friends and family of plans to go skiing in the Rockies over the holidays, according to Latina.com.
Saldana, 33, was engaged not that long ago to her boyfriend of 11 years, Keith Britton.
Cooper most recently dated actress Renée Zellweger for more than a year.
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- Bipartisan Negotiators Reach Modest Budget Agreement
- Justin Bieber Visits Typhoon Victims, Plays Concert
- Senate Dems Move Forward With Obama Nominees
- MasterCard to Split Shares, Raise Dividend
- New Obama Aide to Focus on Climate Change
- Obama Nominee Confirmed for D.C. Appeals Court