Cute couple alert...Zoe Saldana and Bradley Cooper are dating.
Cooper was recently honored with People magazine's Sexiest Man Alive title.
The two are co-stars on the upcoming movie "The Words."
The couple appeared together at a Manhattan nightclub about a month ago, which sparked speculation that they were an item. Sources are saying that the two are telling friends and family of plans to go skiing in the Rockies over the holidays, according to Latina.com.
Saldana, 33, was engaged not that long ago to her boyfriend of 11 years, Keith Britton.
Cooper most recently dated actress Renée Zellweger for more than a year.
Most Popular Stories
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- Social Media Causee Sleep Deprivation in Students
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Unexpectedly
- General Electric Plans IPO of Credit Card Unit
- SXSW Crash Kills 2, Injures 23
- Why Buffett Bets Big on Green Energy
- First-time U.S. Jobless Claims Hit 3-month Low
- 'Candy Crush' Maker Files IPO
- U.S. Business Inventories Up, Retail Sales Down