Cute couple alert...Zoe Saldana and Bradley Cooper are dating.
Cooper was recently honored with People magazine's Sexiest Man Alive title.
The two are co-stars on the upcoming movie "The Words."
The couple appeared together at a Manhattan nightclub about a month ago, which sparked speculation that they were an item. Sources are saying that the two are telling friends and family of plans to go skiing in the Rockies over the holidays, according to Latina.com.
Saldana, 33, was engaged not that long ago to her boyfriend of 11 years, Keith Britton.
Cooper most recently dated actress Renée Zellweger for more than a year.
Most Popular Stories
- World Bank: Rich Countries Must Curb Emissions
- Airport Garners Social Media Award
- Social Media Campaign Increases Organ Donor Registrations
- What Will Happen When Quantitative Easing Ends?
- Immigration Reform Would Decrease U.S. Budget Deficit
- MillerCoors Taps New Hispanic Ad Agency
- Aetna Leaving California's Individual Health Insurance Market
- Conference Slated for Hispanic Tech Startups
- Tea Party Wants to 'Audit the IRS'
- Calories Count: Starbucks to Post the Numbers on Menu Boards