Michael Buble's "Christmas" is No. 1 on the U.S. album chart for a fourth week, Billboard.com reported Wednesday.
Coming in at No. 2 on the Billboard 200 is Adele's "21," followed by Justin Bieber's "Under the Mistletoe" at No. 3, the Black Keys' "El Camino" at No. 4 and Lady Antebellum's "Own the Night" at No. 5.
Rounding out the top tier are Nickelback's "Here and Now" at No. 6, Drake's "Take Care" at No. 7, Andrea Bocelli's "Concerto: One Night in Central Park" at No. 8, Scotty McCreery's "Clear As Day" at No. 9 and Amy Winehouse's "Lioness: Hidden Treasures" at No. 10.
Most Popular Stories
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- World Tensions Don't Curb Enthusiasm for Stocks
- Visa, Amazon Results Drag Down the Street
- Russia Fears Lasting Damage From Ukraine Crisis
- U.K. Economy Surpasses Pre-Crisis Peak
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile