Michael Buble's "Christmas" is No. 1 on the U.S. album chart for a fourth week, Billboard.com reported Wednesday.
Coming in at No. 2 on the Billboard 200 is Adele's "21," followed by Justin Bieber's "Under the Mistletoe" at No. 3, the Black Keys' "El Camino" at No. 4 and Lady Antebellum's "Own the Night" at No. 5.
Rounding out the top tier are Nickelback's "Here and Now" at No. 6, Drake's "Take Care" at No. 7, Andrea Bocelli's "Concerto: One Night in Central Park" at No. 8, Scotty McCreery's "Clear As Day" at No. 9 and Amy Winehouse's "Lioness: Hidden Treasures" at No. 10.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women