Michael Buble's "Christmas" is No. 1 on the U.S. album chart for a fourth week, Billboard.com reported Wednesday.
Coming in at No. 2 on the Billboard 200 is Adele's "21," followed by Justin Bieber's "Under the Mistletoe" at No. 3, the Black Keys' "El Camino" at No. 4 and Lady Antebellum's "Own the Night" at No. 5.
Rounding out the top tier are Nickelback's "Here and Now" at No. 6, Drake's "Take Care" at No. 7, Andrea Bocelli's "Concerto: One Night in Central Park" at No. 8, Scotty McCreery's "Clear As Day" at No. 9 and Amy Winehouse's "Lioness: Hidden Treasures" at No. 10.
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- What to Expect From an Amazon Smartphone
- Clinton Sought GOP Support for Health Plan
- Auto Parts Plant Opening in Pa., Jobs on Tap
- Earnings Season Starts Rough for Health Insurers
- Saucedo Mercer Running on Empty in Arizona
- Spring Salmon Return to San Joaquin
- IPO Market Shows Signs of Settling Down to Earth
- Pakistan Library Dedicated to 'Osama bin Laden, the Martyr'
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001