Britney Spears celebrated her engagement to her longtime beau, talent manager Jason Trawick, with a party at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino in Las Vegas.
Representatives for the venue said the singer debuted her 3.5-carat diamond Neil Lane ring at the bash Friday night. Trawick had proposed to her the previous evening in Los Angeles at a private dinner marking his 40th birthday.
Spears and her fiance checked into one of the resort's 3,100-square-foot mega-suites, had dinner at Planet Hollywood's Strip House Steakhouse and ended the evening at Chateau Nightclub, the venue said.
The 30-year-old singer and Trawick met in 2006 and have been dating since 2009.
Most Popular Stories
- Paniagua Wins Grand Prize in Young Artists Program
- Yaris Adds French Flair for US Market
- IBM to Pay Big to Unload Chip Division
- Cable TV Not Going Away, Says Cable TV
- Sub Hunt Brings Cold War Chill Back to Baltic
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- Cowboys Turn Back Clock to Glory Days
- Canadian Pacific Ends CSX Talks
- Kerry Cites Moral Need in Weapons Air Drop
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani