Britney Spears celebrated her engagement to her longtime beau, talent manager Jason Trawick, with a party at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino in Las Vegas.
Representatives for the venue said the singer debuted her 3.5-carat diamond Neil Lane ring at the bash Friday night. Trawick had proposed to her the previous evening in Los Angeles at a private dinner marking his 40th birthday.
Spears and her fiance checked into one of the resort's 3,100-square-foot mega-suites, had dinner at Planet Hollywood's Strip House Steakhouse and ended the evening at Chateau Nightclub, the venue said.
The 30-year-old singer and Trawick met in 2006 and have been dating since 2009.
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low