Britney Spears celebrated her engagement to her longtime beau, talent manager Jason Trawick, with a party at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino in Las Vegas.
Representatives for the venue said the singer debuted her 3.5-carat diamond Neil Lane ring at the bash Friday night. Trawick had proposed to her the previous evening in Los Angeles at a private dinner marking his 40th birthday.
Spears and her fiance checked into one of the resort's 3,100-square-foot mega-suites, had dinner at Planet Hollywood's Strip House Steakhouse and ended the evening at Chateau Nightclub, the venue said.
The 30-year-old singer and Trawick met in 2006 and have been dating since 2009.
Most Popular Stories
- E.U. Puts Sanctions on Russia, Ukraine Officials
- Microsoft Releases Free OneNote for Mac
- Crimea Seeks Financial Integration With Russia
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Jack Daniel's Resists Changes to Tenn. Whiskey Law
- Homebuilders Show Rising Confidence in Market
- Chile Shaken by Major Aftershock
- Obama Imposes Sanctions on Russian Officials
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- 'Walking Dead' Takes a Shocking Turn: Recap