Britney Spears celebrated her engagement to her longtime beau, talent manager Jason Trawick, with a party at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino in Las Vegas.
Representatives for the venue said the singer debuted her 3.5-carat diamond Neil Lane ring at the bash Friday night. Trawick had proposed to her the previous evening in Los Angeles at a private dinner marking his 40th birthday.
Spears and her fiance checked into one of the resort's 3,100-square-foot mega-suites, had dinner at Planet Hollywood's Strip House Steakhouse and ended the evening at Chateau Nightclub, the venue said.
The 30-year-old singer and Trawick met in 2006 and have been dating since 2009.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women