Anticipation was running high yesterday for the countdown of Lady Gaga's 13-minute "Marry The Night" Video.
But fans and little monsters couldn't wait.
Lady Gaga was to debut her "Marry The Night" video on E! at 8 p.m. Eastern Standard, but websites across the viral universe caught hold of it before its intended release.
Gossip columnist Perez Hilton was among the batch that posted the video prior to its release.
But the funny thing is Lady Gaga knew about the leaks and tweeted about it: "And...my video is now leaking like an old tampon," she wrote.
Gaga describes the video as "an autobiographical film recounting my past, revealing my struggles + love for showbiz."
It was directed by Lady Gaga herself, choreography by Richard Jackson, director of photography was Darius Khondji and art direction by Gideon Ponte.
According to an interview she did with E!, "It was one of the worst days of my life and it happened quite quickly, but in my mind, when I think back on that period of my life, it all happened very slow."
The singer Gaga of the day she thought she saw her dreams slipping away from her—when she was dropped from her first label, Island Def Jam."
Watch the "Marry The Night"here.
Most Popular Stories
- Updates on Everglades' Stranded Pilot Whales
- Stolen Cobalt-60 Recovered in Mexico
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Wind Power and Wildlife Can Coexist
- Ford Mustang Still Packs Power
- Sarmiento to Handle Greeley Latin Ops
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Below 300,000
- White House Pushes to Extend Unemployment Benefits
- Elizabeth Warren Ends 2016 Presidential Rumors