Kim Kardashian has violated the terms of her tourist visa, say Australian officials. Kardashian, who's been naughty before, was placed on an immigration watch list.
The Kimbo had traveled to the bottom of the world to plug her handbag line, according to New York Magazine, which was a violation of the terms of her tourist visa.
The Australian Department of Immigration didn't care for that.
"If people are undertaking work in Australia they need to be on an appropriate visa with work conditions attached," the Aussies said in a statement. "If people do breach conditions of their visa, then the department can counsel them or cancel that person's visa ... and the department may record their breaches and immigration history."
Kim Kardashian is still feeling fallout from her here-it-is-there-it-goes "marriage" to Kris Humphries.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women