Kim Kardashian has violated the terms of her tourist visa, say Australian officials. Kardashian, who's been naughty before, was placed on an immigration watch list.
The Kimbo had traveled to the bottom of the world to plug her handbag line, according to New York Magazine, which was a violation of the terms of her tourist visa.
The Australian Department of Immigration didn't care for that.
"If people are undertaking work in Australia they need to be on an appropriate visa with work conditions attached," the Aussies said in a statement. "If people do breach conditions of their visa, then the department can counsel them or cancel that person's visa ... and the department may record their breaches and immigration history."
Kim Kardashian is still feeling fallout from her here-it-is-there-it-goes "marriage" to Kris Humphries.
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- Rand Paul Signs up for Obamacare
- Thalia Gets Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Obamacare Doing Just Fine, Ky. Governor Says
- How to Arm Yourself Against CryptoLocker Virus
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise
- World Cup Draws: Coaches, Players Offer Insights
- Texas Chiller Moves East
- Hispanic Employment Improves in November