Kim Kardashian has violated the terms of her tourist visa, say Australian officials. Kardashian, who's been naughty before, was placed on an immigration watch list.
The Kimbo had traveled to the bottom of the world to plug her handbag line, according to New York Magazine, which was a violation of the terms of her tourist visa.
The Australian Department of Immigration didn't care for that.
"If people are undertaking work in Australia they need to be on an appropriate visa with work conditions attached," the Aussies said in a statement. "If people do breach conditions of their visa, then the department can counsel them or cancel that person's visa ... and the department may record their breaches and immigration history."
Kim Kardashian is still feeling fallout from her here-it-is-there-it-goes "marriage" to Kris Humphries.
Most Popular Stories
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?