Ellen DeGeneres and her snookie-ookums Portia de Rossi have picked up Brad Pitt's oceanfront Malibu home for $12 million, according to reports.
Ellen DeGeneres, 53, and de Rossi, 38, get four bedrooms, four baths, and 4,000 square feet of space, along with a pool and a tennis court, sayeth The Inquisitr.
They also get private beach access. No rubbing shoulders with neighbors Barbra Streisand and Martin Sheen for those two!
The Pitti Party bought the shack for $4.8 million in 2005 after walking away from the hottest woman of all time, Jennifer Aniston.
Ellen DeGenGen picked up the manse for a million and a half clams less than Pitt was asking last year.
Most Popular Stories
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Stocks Rise Before Fed Statement
- Fed Signals It Will Keep Key Rate at Record Low
- Occupy Wall Street Buys Up Student Debt
- Eva Mendes Gives Birth to a Baby Girl
- Hispanic Groups Lead Voter Registration Drive
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype