Ellen DeGeneres and her snookie-ookums Portia de Rossi have picked up Brad Pitt's oceanfront Malibu home for $12 million, according to reports.
Ellen DeGeneres, 53, and de Rossi, 38, get four bedrooms, four baths, and 4,000 square feet of space, along with a pool and a tennis court, sayeth The Inquisitr.
They also get private beach access. No rubbing shoulders with neighbors Barbra Streisand and Martin Sheen for those two!
The Pitti Party bought the shack for $4.8 million in 2005 after walking away from the hottest woman of all time, Jennifer Aniston.
Ellen DeGenGen picked up the manse for a million and a half clams less than Pitt was asking last year.
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- Obamacare Doing Just Fine, Ky. Governor Says
- Rand Paul Signs up for Obamacare
- Hispanic Employment Improves in November
- How to Arm Yourself Against CryptoLocker Virus
- Thalia Gets Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Trapped Florida Whales Head for Deeper Waters
- Aspen Contracting Adding 300 Jobs
- Dow Jumps 200 Points on Jobs Data
- U.S. Chamber to Run Ads in Idaho, W.Va.