Ellen DeGeneres and her snookie-ookums Portia de Rossi have picked up Brad Pitt's oceanfront Malibu home for $12 million, according to reports.
Ellen DeGeneres, 53, and de Rossi, 38, get four bedrooms, four baths, and 4,000 square feet of space, along with a pool and a tennis court, sayeth The Inquisitr.
They also get private beach access. No rubbing shoulders with neighbors Barbra Streisand and Martin Sheen for those two!
The Pitti Party bought the shack for $4.8 million in 2005 after walking away from the hottest woman of all time, Jennifer Aniston.
Ellen DeGenGen picked up the manse for a million and a half clams less than Pitt was asking last year.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?