Ellen DeGeneres and her snookie-ookums Portia de Rossi have picked up Brad Pitt's oceanfront Malibu home for $12 million, according to reports.
Ellen DeGeneres, 53, and de Rossi, 38, get four bedrooms, four baths, and 4,000 square feet of space, along with a pool and a tennis court, sayeth The Inquisitr.
They also get private beach access. No rubbing shoulders with neighbors Barbra Streisand and Martin Sheen for those two!
The Pitti Party bought the shack for $4.8 million in 2005 after walking away from the hottest woman of all time, Jennifer Aniston.
Ellen DeGenGen picked up the manse for a million and a half clams less than Pitt was asking last year.
Most Popular Stories
- Bundy Ranch Standoff Has Spurred Radical Right
- Emmys: 'Orange' Marks Break From Sitcoms
- Portugal Bank Fears Spark Selloff
- Fed Vice Chair Fischer: Care Needed to Avoid Crisis
- Thousands of Children Dragged Into U.S. Political Bickering
- Border Crisis Could Lead to Faster Deportations
- Kerry in Afghanistan to Meet Candidates
- Union Pulls Support of UNCF Over Koch Gift
- Repubs to Sue Obama for Delaying Obamacare
- Dems Float Long-Shot Effort to Curb Campaign Cash