Ellen DeGeneres and her snookie-ookums Portia de Rossi have picked up Brad Pitt's oceanfront Malibu home for $12 million, according to reports.
Ellen DeGeneres, 53, and de Rossi, 38, get four bedrooms, four baths, and 4,000 square feet of space, along with a pool and a tennis court, sayeth The Inquisitr.
They also get private beach access. No rubbing shoulders with neighbors Barbra Streisand and Martin Sheen for those two!
The Pitti Party bought the shack for $4.8 million in 2005 after walking away from the hottest woman of all time, Jennifer Aniston.
Ellen DeGenGen picked up the manse for a million and a half clams less than Pitt was asking last year.
Most Popular Stories
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- Small Businesses Add 3 More Worries to Their List
- 2015 Mazda MX-5 Miata Is Fast and Eager
- DOMA Tech Adding Jobs to Process VA Claims
- Apple Warns of China iCloud Attack
- Tech Firms Flock to LA's 'Silicon Beach'
- Job Hunting Is Hard Work
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Ford, GM Expect to Report Strong Profits
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists