Britney Spears is engaged to marry her
boyfriend of two years, talent agent Jason Trawick, celebrity website
EOnline.com reported Friday.
The report said that Trawick, 40, proposed to the singer over dinner Thursday night and that the two are planning an official celebration Friday night in Las Vegas.
Britney Spears did not quite confirm the news on a twitter posting, but did drop a broad hint. "OMG," she tweeted. "Last night Jason surprised me with the one gift I've been waiting for. Can't wait to show you! SO SO SO excited!!!! Xxo."
It will be the third marriage for Spears, 30, who has two kids from her union with Kevin Federline from 2004 to 2006. Her first marriage, a quickie Las Vegas ceremony to childhood friend Jason Alexander, was annulled after just 56 hours in January 2004.
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- Aspen Contracting Adding 300 Jobs
- NSA Tracks 5 Billion Cellphone Records a Day
- Nelson Mandela Dies After Momentous Life
- U.S. Unemployment Rate Dips to 7 Percent
- Consumer Spending Rises, Incomes Fall
- Fast-Food Workers Want $15 an Hour
- Roybal-Allard Tours Gordon Brush Plant
- Ford Mustang Still Packs Power
- W.H. Corrects Itself on Unclegate