Britney Spears is engaged to marry her
boyfriend of two years, talent agent Jason Trawick, celebrity website
EOnline.com reported Friday.
The report said that Trawick, 40, proposed to the singer over dinner Thursday night and that the two are planning an official celebration Friday night in Las Vegas.
Britney Spears did not quite confirm the news on a twitter posting, but did drop a broad hint. "OMG," she tweeted. "Last night Jason surprised me with the one gift I've been waiting for. Can't wait to show you! SO SO SO excited!!!! Xxo."
It will be the third marriage for Spears, 30, who has two kids from her union with Kevin Federline from 2004 to 2006. Her first marriage, a quickie Las Vegas ceremony to childhood friend Jason Alexander, was annulled after just 56 hours in January 2004.
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Royals Beat A's in 12-inning Wild Card Thriller
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Construction Spending Down Again for August
- What to Look for in Mich. Jobs Market
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Obama Seeks Traction From Economic Recovery
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry