Internet book-selling giant Amazon.com has announced its top 10 best-selling books of 2011 overall (print and Kindle combined).
Notably, both "The Mill River Recluse" and "The Abbey" were independently published using Kindle Direct Publishing, and made Amazon.com's top 10 list based solely on Kindle sales.
Amazon.com's best-selling books of 2011 were:
"Steve Jobs" by Walter Isaacson
"Bossypants" by Tina Fey
"A Stolen Life" by Jaycee Dugard
"The Mill River Recluse" by Darcie Chan
"In the Garden of the Beasts" by Erik Larson
"A Dance with Dragons" by George R.R. Martin
"The Paris Wife" by Paula McLain
"The Litigators" by John Grisham
"The Abbey" by Chris Culver
"Inheritance (The Inheritance Cycle)" by Christopher Paolini
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women