Nathan Pacheco and Welsh mezzo-soprano Katherin Jenkin's duet of "O' Holy Night' has been released by Disney Pearl Series. The single is available digitally at iTunes, Amazon.com and other online music retailers.
Pacheco will join Jenkins' UK tour with the National Symphony Orchestra as a fully integrated special guest artist beginning Jan. 7 at the New Theater in Oxford through Feb. 16 at the HMV Apollo Hammersmith in London. As a special guest artist, Pacheco will perform duets with Katherine and classic favorites along with songs from his debut album.
Pacheco has just completed his debut album, writing and collaborating with multi-platinum composer/producer Leo-Z (Andrea Bocelli, Josh Groban).
A classically trained mezzo-soprano, multiplatinum artist Katherine Jenkins has had six studio albums reach No. 1 on the classical charts in the UK and was the first female artist to win two consecutive Classical BRIT Awards. To date, her album sales have exceeded 5 million worldwide. On October 17, 2011, Jenkins released her eighth studio album (Warner Bros. Records) titled "Daydream."
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Pacific Trade Pact Delay Hinders U.S. Pivot to Asia
- Californians Want to Legalize Marijuana
- How Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies Work
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- Budget Deal Sets Off Grumbles in Both Houses