New Kids On The Block once again are making history. The Boston-bred group has announced it will share the stage with Boyz II Men for one night -- New Year's Eve.
The concert will be in New York at the Roseland Ballroom and it also will be New Kids' Joey McIntyre's 39th birthday.
It's not the first time the New Kids have teamed with a mega group. For the past two years, Donnie, Danny, Jordan, Joe and Jon have been touring with the Backstreet Boys and even recorded a few singles, including "Don't Turn Off the Lights."
It's been quite the year for Boyz II Men -- the R&B group also is featured on Justin Bieber's Christmas album, "Mistletoe."
On Nov. 12, Boyz II Men tweeted: "@nkotb I guess the cats out the bag fellas!"
The grammy-award winning group earlier this year suprised fans one special night in Orlando, during an NKOTBSB concert and sang hits like "I'll Make Love to You" and "End of the Road," and NKOTB hinted that these just may be songs the two groups sing on stage that historical night.
See clips from that Orlando concert here and here.
To purchase tickets for what promises to be a magical night for the people that attend, click here.
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf