Heather Locklear's publicist says the Hollywood actress has ended her three-month engagement to actor Jack Wagner. The former "Melrose Place" co-stars started dating in 2007 and in August announced their plans to wed.
"Jack and Heather are no longer engaged," Locklear's representative told Us Weekly Tuesday.
No reason was given for the decision and the magazine did not say if the couple had broken up or simply decided not to get married.
Locklear, 50, was previously married to rockers Richie Sambora and Tommy Lee.
Wagner, 52, divorced Kristina Wagner, his one-time "General Hospital" wife, in 2006.
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- U.S. Stocks Rise on Sysco Acquisition
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall