Heather Locklear's publicist says the Hollywood actress has ended her three-month engagement to actor Jack Wagner. The former "Melrose Place" co-stars started dating in 2007 and in August announced their plans to wed.
"Jack and Heather are no longer engaged," Locklear's representative told Us Weekly Tuesday.
No reason was given for the decision and the magazine did not say if the couple had broken up or simply decided not to get married.
Locklear, 50, was previously married to rockers Richie Sambora and Tommy Lee.
Wagner, 52, divorced Kristina Wagner, his one-time "General Hospital" wife, in 2006.
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- JLo Turns the Tables in New Vid: 'I Luh Ya Papi'
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?