Heather Locklear's publicist says the Hollywood actress has ended her three-month engagement to actor Jack Wagner. The former "Melrose Place" co-stars started dating in 2007 and in August announced their plans to wed.
"Jack and Heather are no longer engaged," Locklear's representative told Us Weekly Tuesday.
No reason was given for the decision and the magazine did not say if the couple had broken up or simply decided not to get married.
Locklear, 50, was previously married to rockers Richie Sambora and Tommy Lee.
Wagner, 52, divorced Kristina Wagner, his one-time "General Hospital" wife, in 2006.
Most Popular Stories
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- Jennifer Aniston, Justin Theroux Set the Date
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- Stocks Continue Strong After Opening Surge
- Teresa Giudice Must Serve Time in Prison