Heather Locklear's publicist says the Hollywood actress has ended her three-month engagement to actor Jack Wagner. The former "Melrose Place" co-stars started dating in 2007 and in August announced their plans to wed.
"Jack and Heather are no longer engaged," Locklear's representative told Us Weekly Tuesday.
No reason was given for the decision and the magazine did not say if the couple had broken up or simply decided not to get married.
Locklear, 50, was previously married to rockers Richie Sambora and Tommy Lee.
Wagner, 52, divorced Kristina Wagner, his one-time "General Hospital" wife, in 2006.
Most Popular Stories
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- Schedule packed with talent at the Fox
- SET PHASERS TO DUMB Spock emotional and in love? Nonstop explosions? The highly illogical enterprise of J.J. Abrams' 'Star Trek'
- Promoter McLean 'provided more musical joy than Dylan and Prince combined'
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- Emirati announces new film project at Cannes
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- The Blade, Toledo, Ohio, TK Barger column
- SINCE YOU ASKED [Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (PA)]
- Detroit Free Press Julie Hinds column