Yesterday, "LA Ink" star Kat Von D used her Facebook account to write a letter to her ex Jesse James.
The two were on and off, but off for good in September. And it seems as though James' infidelities are what tore the couple apart.
Von D's letter, titled, "Thank you, Jesse James," already has more than 12,500 "likes."
Here's some of what she wrote after she found out he cheated at least 19 times:
"Never have I felt so strong about True Love, than I do today. I believe in Love more than anything else, and more than ever before.
"Today I encountered the 19th girl to add to the list of people Jesse cheated on me with during this last year.
"I kept going back and forth in my mind as to what the best way would be for me to release and let go of any residual feelings remaining from that toxic relationship. All of this may sound petty or immature to some, but I assure you this is coming from a place of pure honesty and love.
"There was a time when I was confident and excited at proving the world wrong, because I believed so deeply in people's ability to change for the better. Although this was not a primary purpose in the relationship, I did feel like it would be a positive thing for those who judged Jesse solely based on what they read in tabloids, to see that change is always possible - even in the people who seem hopeless.
"I still believe that, even if that change never occurs inside of him - because I see proof of change everyday -- in others, and in myself.
"I'm far from perfect, but am willing to examine myself, and my patterns of dysfunction, and then put in the work to better myself. It's a daily practice, but it's working.
"Sure, its easy to tell someone, 'I told you so' especially if you're criticizing someone from the outside, but that attitude comes from a place called Ego, and not Love."
The rest of her letter to James can be found here.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women