Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt's family includes three adopted children, whom the couple hopes to familiarize with their roots.
Pitt and Jolie adopted eldest son Maddox, 10, from Cambodia; Pax, 7, from Vietnam; and Zahara, 6, from Ethiopia. Their daughter Shiloh, 5, was born in Namibia, and twins Vivienne and Knox, 3, in France.
The family recently went on a trip to Vietnam for Pax and spent time in Ho Chi Minh City, according to People.com.
"We owe Vietnam a visit, because Pax is due," Jolie, 36, told the Financial Times in July, according to People.
Earlier in the week, the Jolie-Pitts landed in Japan so Pitt could to promote his movie "Moneyball."
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women