Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt's family includes three adopted children, whom the couple hopes to familiarize with their roots.
Pitt and Jolie adopted eldest son Maddox, 10, from Cambodia; Pax, 7, from Vietnam; and Zahara, 6, from Ethiopia. Their daughter Shiloh, 5, was born in Namibia, and twins Vivienne and Knox, 3, in France.
The family recently went on a trip to Vietnam for Pax and spent time in Ho Chi Minh City, according to People.com.
"We owe Vietnam a visit, because Pax is due," Jolie, 36, told the Financial Times in July, according to People.
Earlier in the week, the Jolie-Pitts landed in Japan so Pitt could to promote his movie "Moneyball."
Most Popular Stories
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- U.S. Companies Eager for Iranian Business
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- GM Bailout Saved 1.2 Million U.S. Jobs, Report Says
- Bitcoin Used to Buy Tesla Car
- Banks Fret as Volcker Vote Approaches
- Paul Walker Fans Pay Respects
- Yellen Set to Become One of World's Most Powerful Women