Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt's family includes three adopted children, whom the couple hopes to familiarize with their roots.
Pitt and Jolie adopted eldest son Maddox, 10, from Cambodia; Pax, 7, from Vietnam; and Zahara, 6, from Ethiopia. Their daughter Shiloh, 5, was born in Namibia, and twins Vivienne and Knox, 3, in France.
The family recently went on a trip to Vietnam for Pax and spent time in Ho Chi Minh City, according to People.com.
"We owe Vietnam a visit, because Pax is due," Jolie, 36, told the Financial Times in July, according to People.
Earlier in the week, the Jolie-Pitts landed in Japan so Pitt could to promote his movie "Moneyball."
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South