Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt's family includes three adopted children, whom the couple hopes to familiarize with their roots.
Pitt and Jolie adopted eldest son Maddox, 10, from Cambodia; Pax, 7, from Vietnam; and Zahara, 6, from Ethiopia. Their daughter Shiloh, 5, was born in Namibia, and twins Vivienne and Knox, 3, in France.
The family recently went on a trip to Vietnam for Pax and spent time in Ho Chi Minh City, according to People.com.
"We owe Vietnam a visit, because Pax is due," Jolie, 36, told the Financial Times in July, according to People.
Earlier in the week, the Jolie-Pitts landed in Japan so Pitt could to promote his movie "Moneyball."
Most Popular Stories
- Fed Committee Optimistic About Growth Prospects
- How ESPN Became a $50B Sports Empire
- Fight Against Teacher Tenure Gains Momentum
- Challenger Raises Bar on Muscle Cars
- Pot's Legal in WA -- But You Should Probably Ask Your Boss
- President Obama Relishes Roadshow, but Agenda Still Stuck
- Small Businesses Could Get Paid Faster
- Stevie Fielder Changes Tune on Thad Cochran Vote-buying Story
- California Chambers Head for the O.C.
- Reynolds, Lorillard in Merger Talks