On Veterans Day (Friday, Nov. 11), Applebee's will once again offer free meals to veterans and active-duty military.
Guests wishing to take advantage of Applebee's free meals on Veterans Day must provide proof of military status, which can include U.S. Uniform Services ID card, U.S. Uniform Services Retired ID card, Veterans Organization card, current leave and earnings statement, photograph in uniform or wearing uniform, or DD214. For more details, see Applebee's Veterans Day website.
Free meals offered at Applebee's on Veterans Day include one of seven "signature entrees": three cheese chicken penne; 7 oz. house sirloin; chicken tenders platter; fiesta lime chicken; bacon cheddar cheeseburger; Oriental chicken salad; or double crunch shrimp.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women