If you're wondering why "My Boyfriend Is English" is trending on Twitter, it's because Kristen Stewart (finally) admitted she is dating "Twilight" co-star Robert Pattinson.
Most fans already knew their secret, but the actors have yet to come out and confirm their relationship until now.
Stewart revealed her secret during her photo shoot for British GQ's November issue, according to US Weekly.com.
The actress told the reporter that she hopes to explore more of the U.K. while filming "Snow White and the Huntsman," "because my boyfriend is English."
And apparently the next day she tried to backtrack.
"I never would have said that if I knew you were interviewing me," she said, but it's too late and the cat is out of the bag.
Click here to see photos of Stewart from the GQ photo shoot.
Most Popular Stories
- Fed Committee Optimistic About Growth Prospects
- Sales Show Samsung Needs Next Big Thing
- Boehner Says No to Palin's Call for Impeachment
- Judge Strikes Down Colo. Gay Marriage Ban
- FOMC Minutes From June 17 Meeting: Full Text
- Libyan Production Pushes Brent Crude Below $109
- Warren G. Harding's Spicy Love Letters to Be Released
- U.K. Girds for Nationwide Strike
- UTEP Students Tapped to Test Lunar Dust Device
- Is Eva Mendes Pregnant With Ryan Gosling's Baby?