New England communities that had planned to have trick-or-treating last night or Saturday postponed it due to the aftermath of the October snowstorm.
Haverhill originally planned to have trick-or-treating Saturday from 5 to 7 p.m. while Lawrence scheduled it for last night during those same hours.
Both cities will have trick-or-treating tonight from 5 to 7.
Methuen trick-or-treaters were initially going to hit the streets tonight. Instead, they'll be heading out from 5 to 7 p.m. Wednesday.
Salem, N.H., Andover and North Andover had planned to to have trick-or-treating tonight anyway. Those plans will continue, with Salem young people seeking candy from 6 to 8 p.m. and North Andover children looking for goodies from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.
Andover will have trick-or-treating from 5 to 7 tonight, as planned.
ANDOVER: Monday, 5 to 7 p.m.
GROVELAND: Monday, 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.
HAVERHILL: Monday, 5 to 7 p.m.
LAWRENCE: Monday, 5 to 7 p.m.
METHUEN: Wednesday, 5 to 7 p.m.
NORTH ANDOVER: Monday, 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.
ATKINSON: Monday, 6 to 8 p.m.
DANVILLE: Monday, 6 to 8 p.m.
DERRY: Sunday, Nov. 6, 5 to 7 p.m.
KINGSTON: Monday, 5 to 8 p.m.
HAMPSTEAD: Monday, 5 to 8 p.m.
LONDONDERRY: Monday, 5 to 8 p.m.
NEWTON: Monday, 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.
PELHAM: Saturday, 5 to 8 p.m.
PLAISTOW: Monday, 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.
SALEM: Monday, 6 to 8 p.m.
SANDOWN: Monday, 6 to 8 p.m.
WINDHAM: Police chief will decide this morning.
Most Popular Stories
- Menendez Introduces Tough Sanctions Against Russia
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Republican Jolly Wins Fla. Special Election
- Banks Buying Little From Minority Firms: Study
- Senate Dems Pull All-Nighter on Global Warming
- World Wide Web Turns 25
- Clarke Replaces Perez at Eastman Kodak
- Vestas Ramps Up Hiring to Build Wind Turbines
- Obama Seeks Overtime Pay for Salaried Workers
- Justin Bieber Comes Between Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez