New England communities that had planned to have trick-or-treating last night or Saturday postponed it due to the aftermath of the October snowstorm.
Haverhill originally planned to have trick-or-treating Saturday from 5 to 7 p.m. while Lawrence scheduled it for last night during those same hours.
Both cities will have trick-or-treating tonight from 5 to 7.
Methuen trick-or-treaters were initially going to hit the streets tonight. Instead, they'll be heading out from 5 to 7 p.m. Wednesday.
Salem, N.H., Andover and North Andover had planned to to have trick-or-treating tonight anyway. Those plans will continue, with Salem young people seeking candy from 6 to 8 p.m. and North Andover children looking for goodies from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.
Andover will have trick-or-treating from 5 to 7 tonight, as planned.
ANDOVER: Monday, 5 to 7 p.m.
GROVELAND: Monday, 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.
HAVERHILL: Monday, 5 to 7 p.m.
LAWRENCE: Monday, 5 to 7 p.m.
METHUEN: Wednesday, 5 to 7 p.m.
NORTH ANDOVER: Monday, 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.
ATKINSON: Monday, 6 to 8 p.m.
DANVILLE: Monday, 6 to 8 p.m.
DERRY: Sunday, Nov. 6, 5 to 7 p.m.
KINGSTON: Monday, 5 to 8 p.m.
HAMPSTEAD: Monday, 5 to 8 p.m.
LONDONDERRY: Monday, 5 to 8 p.m.
NEWTON: Monday, 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.
PELHAM: Saturday, 5 to 8 p.m.
PLAISTOW: Monday, 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.
SALEM: Monday, 6 to 8 p.m.
SANDOWN: Monday, 6 to 8 p.m.
WINDHAM: Police chief will decide this morning.
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party
- 8 Million Signups Put Obamacare Ahead of Predictions