On Wednesday, Oct. 19, PR Newswire will host a free webinar titled "Marketers as Publishers: How to Leverage Online Content and Online Tools to Engage Latinos."
The webinar is part of PR Newswire's celebration of 2011 Hispanic Heritage Month. The hour-long webinar will wxplore online tactics to help communication professional create interaction with Hispanic audiences.
Other online tools to be covered are integrated communications campaign through compelling content, improving SEO and SEM strategies, tips for distributing bilingual content through multichannel platforms, and creating and distributing shareworthy multimedia assets.
Twitter users can follow @prnhispanic for live feed and submit questions via Twitter using "#prnHHM" in their tweets.
Moderating the webinar will be Manny Santos, director of MultiVu Latino at PR Newswire. Speakers include Eva Smith, co-founder of Latina Mom Bloggers and founder and editor of Tech.Food.Life Blog, Lance Rios, founder and president of Being Latino Inc., and Hiram Enriquez, director of Digital Media at MTV Tr3s.
Most Popular Stories
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- Schedule packed with talent at the Fox
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- Austin musicians point to a variety of reasons to appreciate McCartney
- Manila's Hollywood Week
- Financial Times Twitter, Email Hacked
- Apple's iPhones, iPads Approved for Military Use, Sir Yes Sir!
- SINCE YOU ASKED [Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (PA)]
- Promoter McLean 'provided more musical joy than Dylan and Prince combined'