On Wednesday, Oct. 19, PR Newswire will host a free webinar titled "Marketers as Publishers: How to Leverage Online Content and Online Tools to Engage Latinos."
The webinar is part of PR Newswire's celebration of 2011 Hispanic Heritage Month. The hour-long webinar will wxplore online tactics to help communication professional create interaction with Hispanic audiences.
Other online tools to be covered are integrated communications campaign through compelling content, improving SEO and SEM strategies, tips for distributing bilingual content through multichannel platforms, and creating and distributing shareworthy multimedia assets.
Twitter users can follow @prnhispanic for live feed and submit questions via Twitter using "#prnHHM" in their tweets.
Moderating the webinar will be Manny Santos, director of MultiVu Latino at PR Newswire. Speakers include Eva Smith, co-founder of Latina Mom Bloggers and founder and editor of Tech.Food.Life Blog, Lance Rios, founder and president of Being Latino Inc., and Hiram Enriquez, director of Digital Media at MTV Tr3s.
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- What to Expect From an Amazon Smartphone
- Clinton Sought GOP Support for Health Plan
- Auto Parts Plant Opening in Pa., Jobs on Tap
- Earnings Season Starts Rough for Health Insurers
- Saucedo Mercer Running on Empty in Arizona
- Spring Salmon Return to San Joaquin
- IPO Market Shows Signs of Settling Down to Earth
- Pakistan Library Dedicated to 'Osama bin Laden, the Martyr'
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001