HispanTelligence, the research arm of HispanicBusiness Inc., selected the magazine's 100 Influentials based on the following criteria:
1. Those chosen were Hispanics of U.S citizenship who have had recent and national impact and whose achievements inspire other Hispanics to similar endeavors
2. The candidates from whom the final 100 Influentials were selected came from a variety of fields, including but not limited to: Entertainment, Performing Arts, Media and Journalism, Literature, Sports, Science and Academia, Entrepreneurship, Government and Corporate.
3. The final selections focused on those who have promoted the advancement of Hispanics in the United States by their leadership, community involvement or professional achievements.
Nominations are taken year-round on our website, www.hispanicbusiness.com, and are also obtained from news releases, PR offices, contributing editors and writers, and from the Hispanic Business Inc. staff. Candidates are narrowed down by the editorial staff based on the above-mentioned criteria.
To view the names of the 100 Influentials, broken down by field, click on the links below.
Arts and Entertainment
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women