HispanTelligence, the research arm of HispanicBusiness Inc., selected the magazine's 100 Influentials based on the following criteria:
1. Those chosen were Hispanics of U.S citizenship who have had recent and national impact and whose achievements inspire other Hispanics to similar endeavors
2. The candidates from whom the final 100 Influentials were selected came from a variety of fields, including but not limited to: Entertainment, Performing Arts, Media and Journalism, Literature, Sports, Science and Academia, Entrepreneurship, Government and Corporate.
3. The final selections focused on those who have promoted the advancement of Hispanics in the United States by their leadership, community involvement or professional achievements.
Nominations are taken year-round on our website, www.hispanicbusiness.com, and are also obtained from news releases, PR offices, contributing editors and writers, and from the Hispanic Business Inc. staff. Candidates are narrowed down by the editorial staff based on the above-mentioned criteria.
To view the names of the 100 Influentials, broken down by field, click on the links below.
Arts and Entertainment
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say