Actor Steven Seagal has been sworn in to man the Texas-Mexico border.
Seagal has just become an official border sheriff in Texas, reportsTMZ.com. The gossip website also has photos to prove it.
Seagal was sworn in Hudspeth County, Texas, this past weekend. A sheriff's spokesman said that "he'll be working full-time to help secure the border Texas shares with Mexico," according to TMZ.com.
Seagal currently stars in his own reality show, "Steven Seagal Lawman," which airs on A&E.
According to the cable network, the show "allows fans to ride shotgun with Seagal as he and his hand-selected elite team of deputies respond to crimes in progress. Then, when Seagal goes off duty, the cameras will continue following him as he pursues his many ventures, including musical performances and philanthropic efforts in Jefferson Parish and New Orleans."
Most Popular Stories
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- The Rise and Fall of Richard Alarcon
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- Vancrest Assisted Living Project to Add 20 Jobs
- U.N. Renews Demand for Gaza Cease-Fire
- Nissan Profits Rise on Growth in U.S., China
- 'Sharknado' Sequel Has Bite and Lots of Laughs
- Fighting Blocks Investigators, Police From MH17 Crash Site
- Pending Home Sales Slipped in June
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga