Actor Steven Seagal has been sworn in to man the Texas-Mexico border.
Seagal has just become an official border sheriff in Texas, reportsTMZ.com. The gossip website also has photos to prove it.
Seagal was sworn in Hudspeth County, Texas, this past weekend. A sheriff's spokesman said that "he'll be working full-time to help secure the border Texas shares with Mexico," according to TMZ.com.
Seagal currently stars in his own reality show, "Steven Seagal Lawman," which airs on A&E.
According to the cable network, the show "allows fans to ride shotgun with Seagal as he and his hand-selected elite team of deputies respond to crimes in progress. Then, when Seagal goes off duty, the cameras will continue following him as he pursues his many ventures, including musical performances and philanthropic efforts in Jefferson Parish and New Orleans."
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women