Actor Steven Seagal has been sworn in to man the Texas-Mexico border.
Seagal has just become an official border sheriff in Texas, reportsTMZ.com. The gossip website also has photos to prove it.
Seagal was sworn in Hudspeth County, Texas, this past weekend. A sheriff's spokesman said that "he'll be working full-time to help secure the border Texas shares with Mexico," according to TMZ.com.
Seagal currently stars in his own reality show, "Steven Seagal Lawman," which airs on A&E.
According to the cable network, the show "allows fans to ride shotgun with Seagal as he and his hand-selected elite team of deputies respond to crimes in progress. Then, when Seagal goes off duty, the cameras will continue following him as he pursues his many ventures, including musical performances and philanthropic efforts in Jefferson Parish and New Orleans."
Most Popular Stories
- Atlanta Biology Lesson Compares Evolution With Satan
- Sales Show Samsung Needs Next Big Thing
- FOMC Minutes From June 17 Meeting: Full Text
- 7-Eleven Marks Appy Birthday with Freebies
- Ford Wrings Mileage out of Three-Cylinder Fiesta
- Ford Recalling 100,000 Vehicles for Safety Issues
- Judge Strikes Down Colo. Gay Marriage Ban
- Boehner Says No to Palin's Call for Impeachment
- Fed Committee Optimistic About Growth Prospects
- Hispanic Social Media Awards Announced