Actor Steven Seagal has been sworn in to man the Texas-Mexico border.
Seagal has just become an official border sheriff in Texas, reportsTMZ.com. The gossip website also has photos to prove it.
Seagal was sworn in Hudspeth County, Texas, this past weekend. A sheriff's spokesman said that "he'll be working full-time to help secure the border Texas shares with Mexico," according to TMZ.com.
Seagal currently stars in his own reality show, "Steven Seagal Lawman," which airs on A&E.
According to the cable network, the show "allows fans to ride shotgun with Seagal as he and his hand-selected elite team of deputies respond to crimes in progress. Then, when Seagal goes off duty, the cameras will continue following him as he pursues his many ventures, including musical performances and philanthropic efforts in Jefferson Parish and New Orleans."
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?