Actor Steven Seagal has been sworn in to man the Texas-Mexico border.
Seagal has just become an official border sheriff in Texas, reportsTMZ.com. The gossip website also has photos to prove it.
Seagal was sworn in Hudspeth County, Texas, this past weekend. A sheriff's spokesman said that "he'll be working full-time to help secure the border Texas shares with Mexico," according to TMZ.com.
Seagal currently stars in his own reality show, "Steven Seagal Lawman," which airs on A&E.
According to the cable network, the show "allows fans to ride shotgun with Seagal as he and his hand-selected elite team of deputies respond to crimes in progress. Then, when Seagal goes off duty, the cameras will continue following him as he pursues his many ventures, including musical performances and philanthropic efforts in Jefferson Parish and New Orleans."
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say