Alec Baldwin told tells former New York governer/CNN host Eliot Spitzer that he is "very, very interested" in running for public office, according to the Washington Post.
"I do believe that people want to believe that someone who deeply cares about the middle class, for whatever reason ... would like to seek public office," said Baldwin in the interview.
Baldwin, 53, is the eldest of his brothers, Daniel, William, and Stephen Baldwin, all of whom are actors in film and television.
Currently, Baldwin stars in NBC's Emmy award winning comedy series, "30 ROCK", for which he received the 2007 Golden Globe, SAG and Television Critics Association awards as Best Actor in a comedy.
Most Popular Stories
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- 2015 Mazda MX-5 Miata Is Fast and Eager
- Small Businesses Add 3 More Worries to Their List
- DOMA Tech Adding Jobs to Process VA Claims
- Apple Warns of China iCloud Attack
- Job Hunting Is Hard Work
- Tech Firms Flock to LA's 'Silicon Beach'
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Ford, GM Expect to Report Strong Profits
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists