Alec Baldwin told tells former New York governer/CNN host Eliot Spitzer that he is "very, very interested" in running for public office, according to the Washington Post.
"I do believe that people want to believe that someone who deeply cares about the middle class, for whatever reason ... would like to seek public office," said Baldwin in the interview.
Baldwin, 53, is the eldest of his brothers, Daniel, William, and Stephen Baldwin, all of whom are actors in film and television.
Currently, Baldwin stars in NBC's Emmy award winning comedy series, "30 ROCK", for which he received the 2007 Golden Globe, SAG and Television Critics Association awards as Best Actor in a comedy.
Most Popular Stories
- MasterCard to Split Shares, Raise Dividend
- Bipartisan Negotiators Reach Modest Budget Agreement
- Justin Bieber Visits Typhoon Victims, Plays Concert
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- Senate Dems Move Forward With Obama Nominees
- GOP, Dems Strain to Unearth a Modest Budget Pact
- Obama Nominee Confirmed for D.C. Appeals Court
- New Obama Aide to Focus on Climate Change
- Office Depot Moving HQ to Florida