Alec Baldwin told tells former New York governer/CNN host Eliot Spitzer that he is "very, very interested" in running for public office, according to the Washington Post.
"I do believe that people want to believe that someone who deeply cares about the middle class, for whatever reason ... would like to seek public office," said Baldwin in the interview.
Baldwin, 53, is the eldest of his brothers, Daniel, William, and Stephen Baldwin, all of whom are actors in film and television.
Currently, Baldwin stars in NBC's Emmy award winning comedy series, "30 ROCK", for which he received the 2007 Golden Globe, SAG and Television Critics Association awards as Best Actor in a comedy.
Most Popular Stories
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Eva Mendes Gives Birth to a Baby Girl
- Hispanic Groups Lead Voter Registration Drive
- Fed Signals It Will Keep Key Rate at Record Low
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Stocks Rise Before Fed Statement
- Occupy Wall Street Buys Up Student Debt
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays