Alec Baldwin told tells former New York governer/CNN host Eliot Spitzer that he is "very, very interested" in running for public office, according to the Washington Post.
"I do believe that people want to believe that someone who deeply cares about the middle class, for whatever reason ... would like to seek public office," said Baldwin in the interview.
Baldwin, 53, is the eldest of his brothers, Daniel, William, and Stephen Baldwin, all of whom are actors in film and television.
Currently, Baldwin stars in NBC's Emmy award winning comedy series, "30 ROCK", for which he received the 2007 Golden Globe, SAG and Television Critics Association awards as Best Actor in a comedy.
Most Popular Stories
- Steven Sotloff Beheading Video Claimed by Islamic State
- Apple Planning to Launch Mobile Wallet
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- Durant Spurns Under Armour to Return to Nike
- Netflix Unveils New Way to Share Picks
- Men Are the Big Winners in the Jobs Recovery
- Challenge to Texas Voter ID Begins
- Auto Industry Going Back to Bad Habits
- Construction Spending Staged Strong Rebound in July
- Celebrities Vow Revenge on Hackers Who Posted Photos