At the USHCC Board of Directors meeting held in Dallas, Texas on Friday, August 27, 2010, the Board elected Nina Vaca as incoming Chair and Jeanette Hernandez Prenger as Vice Chair.
Nina Vaca is the founder and CEO of Pinnacle Technical Resources, an award-winning provider of information technology. The company's client base includes industry leaders in the telecommunications, financial services, health care, technology, consumer products and business process outsourcing sectors. Its services include contingent workforce staffing, managed services, vendor management services and payrolling. Under Ms. Vaca's leadership, Pinnacle has become the second fastest growing firm in a $20 billion dollar industry, and now includes approximately 3,000 consultants across 45 states. She is a graduate of Texas State University with a B.A. in Speech Communications and Business Administration where she was honored as the youngest Distinguished Alumna in university history.
Jeanette Hernandez Prenger is the Founder and President of ECCO Select, a fast-growing supplemental staffing agency, which specializes in providing quality resources to clients. Her company employs more than 100 people and has posted steadily climbing revenues each year. Ms. Prenger sets the vision and strategic goals in addition to overseeing business development for both the private and public sectors. The company is certified as a small, woman-owned and disadvantaged business enterprise. Ms. Prenger is a graduate of Park University with a BS in Management and Computer Information Systems.
Most Popular Stories
- Facebook, Twitter Announce Apps for Google Glass
- Will Yahoo Splurge on $1-Billion acquisition of Tumblr?
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness': The Return of Khan?
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- Google Fiber Making an Impact
- Summer Movies Aimed at Young Men, Teen Boys
- Financial Times Twitter, Email Hacked
- Exciting Night for UFC Fans
- Teen Drivers Should Be Prepared for Any Car-Related Situation