According to reports from Radio Ink and Radio Info, Bustos Media has filed to transfer its radio and television licenses to NAP Broadcast Holding LLC.
According to Radio Ink
"NAP will operate the Bustos TV outlets and its 28 radio stations in California, Washington, Idaho, Utah, and Wisconsin. Last month the company agreed to a sale of KHHI/Denver to WAY FM Communciations."
Both Amador Bustos (CEO) and John Bustos (VP/Operations) have resigned, as confirmed by RadioInk.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women