According to reports from Radio Ink and Radio Info, Bustos Media has filed to transfer its radio and television licenses to NAP Broadcast Holding LLC.
According to Radio Ink
"NAP will operate the Bustos TV outlets and its 28 radio stations in California, Washington, Idaho, Utah, and Wisconsin. Last month the company agreed to a sale of KHHI/Denver to WAY FM Communciations."
Both Amador Bustos (CEO) and John Bustos (VP/Operations) have resigned, as confirmed by RadioInk.
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- Bipartisan Negotiators Reach Modest Budget Agreement
- Justin Bieber Visits Typhoon Victims, Plays Concert
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Senate Dems Move Forward With Obama Nominees
- MasterCard to Split Shares, Raise Dividend
- New Obama Aide to Focus on Climate Change