Jay Leno may be Hollywood's most popular "boob," according to rival late-night talk show host David Letterman.
See Jay Leno get roasted by Jimmy Kimmell here.
Leno's star fell after a high-profile celebrity dispute with Conan O'Brien and NBC. Leno a year ago moved his 11:30 p.m. show to 10 p.m. O'Brien replaced him at 11:30. When Leno's show tanked in the ratings, NBC moved him back to 11:30 p.m., and O'Brien, who has a large following of younger viewers was bumped off the network. Now he is headed to TBS this fall.
Letterman, who also feuded with Leno in the early 1990s as they both vied for the 11:30 p.m. slot, is making jokes about the comedian again.
"He's a complete boob. He can't help himself," Letterman said on his show Tuesday night.
Despite the jokes, Leno still is No. 1 in the late-night, 11:30 p.m. ratings.
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- Boehner Says Impeachment Talk Is Democrat Scam
- You're So Vain: Microsoft to Launch First 'Selfie Phone'
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply