Jay Leno may be Hollywood's most popular "boob," according to rival late-night talk show host David Letterman.
See Jay Leno get roasted by Jimmy Kimmell here.
Leno's star fell after a high-profile celebrity dispute with Conan O'Brien and NBC. Leno a year ago moved his 11:30 p.m. show to 10 p.m. O'Brien replaced him at 11:30. When Leno's show tanked in the ratings, NBC moved him back to 11:30 p.m., and O'Brien, who has a large following of younger viewers was bumped off the network. Now he is headed to TBS this fall.
Letterman, who also feuded with Leno in the early 1990s as they both vied for the 11:30 p.m. slot, is making jokes about the comedian again.
"He's a complete boob. He can't help himself," Letterman said on his show Tuesday night.
Despite the jokes, Leno still is No. 1 in the late-night, 11:30 p.m. ratings.
Most Popular Stories
- Updates on Everglades' Stranded Pilot Whales
- NSA Tracks 5 Billion Cellphone Records a Day
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Stolen Cobalt-60 Recovered in Mexico
- Wind Power and Wildlife Can Coexist
- Ford Mustang Still Packs Power
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- Sarmiento to Handle Greeley Latin Ops
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Below 300,000
- White House Pushes to Extend Unemployment Benefits