Jay Leno may be Hollywood's most popular "boob," according to rival late-night talk show host David Letterman.
See Jay Leno get roasted by Jimmy Kimmell here.
Leno's star fell after a high-profile celebrity dispute with Conan O'Brien and NBC. Leno a year ago moved his 11:30 p.m. show to 10 p.m. O'Brien replaced him at 11:30. When Leno's show tanked in the ratings, NBC moved him back to 11:30 p.m., and O'Brien, who has a large following of younger viewers was bumped off the network. Now he is headed to TBS this fall.
Letterman, who also feuded with Leno in the early 1990s as they both vied for the 11:30 p.m. slot, is making jokes about the comedian again.
"He's a complete boob. He can't help himself," Letterman said on his show Tuesday night.
Despite the jokes, Leno still is No. 1 in the late-night, 11:30 p.m. ratings.
Most Popular Stories
- Pickup Discounts Boost September Auto Sales
- Kurdish Militia Still Lack Weapons, Training
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Review: Pay by Phone or Just Keep Using Plastic?
- Ebola Victim Was Sent Home by Dallas Hospital
- N.Y. Ups Awards of State Contracts to Minorities
- Group Offers Online Help for College Students
- Dallas Parents Fear Students Exposed to Ebola
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Baker Hughes to Disclose Fracking Chemicals