Actor Steven Seagal is being sued by 23-year old Kayden Nguyen, a woman who claims he hired her as an executive assistant and then sexually assaulted her.
Ms. Nguyen claims to have answered an ad on Craig's List seeking for an executive assistant job at a production company. She believed the job would include clerical work in Louisiana, where the Mr. Seagal is shooting a reality show.
The 33-page million-dollar lawsuit details the sexual harassment against Ms. Nguyen, as well as illegal trafficking of other females.
On Tuesday, Mr. Seagal's attorney released this statement: "The lawsuit filed by Kayden Nguyen against Steven Seagal is a ridiculous and absurd claim by a disgruntled ex-employee who was fired for using illegal narcotics. The claims in her lawsuit are a complete fabrication without a scintilla of truth."
Most Popular Stories
- Fed Committee Optimistic About Growth Prospects
- How ESPN Became a $50B Sports Empire
- Pot's Legal in WA -- But You Should Probably Ask Your Boss
- Challenger Raises Bar on Muscle Cars
- Fight Against Teacher Tenure Gains Momentum
- President Obama Relishes Roadshow, but Agenda Still Stuck
- Small Businesses Could Get Paid Faster
- Stevie Fielder Changes Tune on Thad Cochran Vote-buying Story
- California Chambers Head for the O.C.
- Pau Gasol Turns Down Lakers' Offer