Actor Steven Seagal is being sued by 23-year old Kayden Nguyen, a woman who claims he hired her as an executive assistant and then sexually assaulted her.
Ms. Nguyen claims to have answered an ad on Craig's List seeking for an executive assistant job at a production company. She believed the job would include clerical work in Louisiana, where the Mr. Seagal is shooting a reality show.
The 33-page million-dollar lawsuit details the sexual harassment against Ms. Nguyen, as well as illegal trafficking of other females.
On Tuesday, Mr. Seagal's attorney released this statement: "The lawsuit filed by Kayden Nguyen against Steven Seagal is a ridiculous and absurd claim by a disgruntled ex-employee who was fired for using illegal narcotics. The claims in her lawsuit are a complete fabrication without a scintilla of truth."
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Auto Dealer Builds Big Solar Project
- Entrepreneurs' Next Creation May Be New Laws
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts