Actor Steven Seagal is being sued by 23-year old Kayden Nguyen, a woman who claims he hired her as an executive assistant and then sexually assaulted her.
Ms. Nguyen claims to have answered an ad on Craig's List seeking for an executive assistant job at a production company. She believed the job would include clerical work in Louisiana, where the Mr. Seagal is shooting a reality show.
The 33-page million-dollar lawsuit details the sexual harassment against Ms. Nguyen, as well as illegal trafficking of other females.
On Tuesday, Mr. Seagal's attorney released this statement: "The lawsuit filed by Kayden Nguyen against Steven Seagal is a ridiculous and absurd claim by a disgruntled ex-employee who was fired for using illegal narcotics. The claims in her lawsuit are a complete fabrication without a scintilla of truth."
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women