Actor Steven Seagal is being sued by 23-year old Kayden Nguyen, a woman who claims he hired her as an executive assistant and then sexually assaulted her.
Ms. Nguyen claims to have answered an ad on Craig's List seeking for an executive assistant job at a production company. She believed the job would include clerical work in Louisiana, where the Mr. Seagal is shooting a reality show.
The 33-page million-dollar lawsuit details the sexual harassment against Ms. Nguyen, as well as illegal trafficking of other females.
On Tuesday, Mr. Seagal's attorney released this statement: "The lawsuit filed by Kayden Nguyen against Steven Seagal is a ridiculous and absurd claim by a disgruntled ex-employee who was fired for using illegal narcotics. The claims in her lawsuit are a complete fabrication without a scintilla of truth."
Most Popular Stories
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Senate Reaches Unemployment Benefits Deal
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna