Actor Steven Seagal is being sued by 23-year old Kayden Nguyen, a woman who claims he hired her as an executive assistant and then sexually assaulted her.
Ms. Nguyen claims to have answered an ad on Craig's List seeking for an executive assistant job at a production company. She believed the job would include clerical work in Louisiana, where the Mr. Seagal is shooting a reality show.
The 33-page million-dollar lawsuit details the sexual harassment against Ms. Nguyen, as well as illegal trafficking of other females.
On Tuesday, Mr. Seagal's attorney released this statement: "The lawsuit filed by Kayden Nguyen against Steven Seagal is a ridiculous and absurd claim by a disgruntled ex-employee who was fired for using illegal narcotics. The claims in her lawsuit are a complete fabrication without a scintilla of truth."
Most Popular Stories
- Cantwell Targets Gender Gap in Small-Business Loans
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Set Pace in Florida
- Perry's Lawyers Try to Close Abuse Case
- South Korea's Kia to Invest $1 Billion in Mexico
- FBI Probes JPMorgan Hack
- What's the Law for Kids at Gun Ranges?
- Apple Loses Bid to Block Sales of 9 Samsung Phones
- Mario Lopez Inks New Clear Channel Deal
- Health-care Deal Aids Port Contract Talks