Adam Lambert has made VH1 "Unplugged" cool again.
Lambert's broken-down performances on VH1.com illustrate another side to the flamboyant performer.
Much like Lambert's stripped down "Tracks of My Tears," on the American Idol stage a year ago, on "Unplugged" Lambert shows off his incredible voice and ability to connect with an audience.
While Lambert is known for his outlandish, theatrical live performances, Lambert unplugged reveals his phenomenal talent as a singer.
Lambert has been busy touring overseas and is likely to launch a U.S. tour this summer. If 2009 was the year of Gaga, then 2010 looks like the year of Lambert. It looks like Lambert is listening to good advice and focusing on his strengths.
The show hasn't been this good since the days of Alanis Morissette and Fiona Apple in the late 1990s. Check out these performances from "Unplugged."
"Whataya Want From Me"
"Down the Rabbit Hole"
By the way, Lambert met Culture Club's Boy George in England this week and the two hit it off. Check out one of the original glam rockers, circa Mississippi, 1870.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- Congress Casts a Coy Vote on ISIS War
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal
- At Groupon, Not a Good Deal of Workplace Diversity
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'