Despite a few high-profile and high paying recent media ventures, Nadya Suleman -- better known as the Octomom -- is in immediate danger of losing her Southern California house.
The mother of 14 -- including the octuplets she had in January of 2008 -- has been given a Tuesday deadline to pay the $450,000 she owes on the house, TMZ reports.
Suleman, 34, is the recipient of an infamous sub-prime loan, and the payments are now beginning to balloon.
The owner of the home says if she doesn't pay the amount by end of the day Tuesday, he'll instruct his attorney to move forward with foreclosure.
Most Popular Stories
- Facebook, Twitter Announce Apps for Google Glass
- Will Yahoo Splurge on $1-Billion acquisition of Tumblr?
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness': The Return of Khan?
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- Google Fiber Making an Impact
- Summer Movies Aimed at Young Men, Teen Boys
- Financial Times Twitter, Email Hacked
- Exciting Night for UFC Fans
- Teen Drivers Should Be Prepared for Any Car-Related Situation