Beyonce and Lady Gaga make good music - and video together.
The two A-list superstars of the music world are delighting fans and shocking the industry with their collaboration on the song and video for "Telephone".
Beyonce, the star of Destiny's Child, who broke out of the group to become major crossover star, appears in the daring video, set inside a women's prison.
Lady Gaga, who has set the music world on fire since her debut about 18 months ago, has praised Beyonce for coming out of her shell to join Gaga, who regularly shocks her audiences with her performance art, wild costumers and incredibly popular music.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women