Beyonce and Lady Gaga make good music - and video together.
The two A-list superstars of the music world are delighting fans and shocking the industry with their collaboration on the song and video for "Telephone".
Beyonce, the star of Destiny's Child, who broke out of the group to become major crossover star, appears in the daring video, set inside a women's prison.
Lady Gaga, who has set the music world on fire since her debut about 18 months ago, has praised Beyonce for coming out of her shell to join Gaga, who regularly shocks her audiences with her performance art, wild costumers and incredibly popular music.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- NSHMBA to Rebrand With New Name, Logo
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Chrysler and Google Launch Virtual Plant Tour
- Perry Wants to Skip Court for Foreign Trip
- Investors Fret Yahoo's Future, Stock Dips
- Iran Digs in on Underground Nuclear Site
- Existing Home Sales in U.S. Fell in August
- Hispanic Designer Honored As Rising Star