Beyonce and Lady Gaga make good music - and video together.
The two A-list superstars of the music world are delighting fans and shocking the industry with their collaboration on the song and video for "Telephone".
Beyonce, the star of Destiny's Child, who broke out of the group to become major crossover star, appears in the daring video, set inside a women's prison.
Lady Gaga, who has set the music world on fire since her debut about 18 months ago, has praised Beyonce for coming out of her shell to join Gaga, who regularly shocks her audiences with her performance art, wild costumers and incredibly popular music.
Most Popular Stories
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Mexico's Pemex Forecasts 6.7% Drop in 2014 Crude Production
- California Passes First US Statewide Bag Ban
- Obama's Delay on Immigration Creates Uncertainty
- Obama on Labor Day: Don't Take Rights for Granted
- Buyer's Remorse on Common Core for Policymakers?
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE
- Clippers Deal Started With 2 Numbers
- American Airlines Back on Obitz
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps