Beyonce and Lady Gaga make good music - and video together.
The two A-list superstars of the music world are delighting fans and shocking the industry with their collaboration on the song and video for "Telephone".
Beyonce, the star of Destiny's Child, who broke out of the group to become major crossover star, appears in the daring video, set inside a women's prison.
Lady Gaga, who has set the music world on fire since her debut about 18 months ago, has praised Beyonce for coming out of her shell to join Gaga, who regularly shocks her audiences with her performance art, wild costumers and incredibly popular music.
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- NASA Fellowships, Scholarships Bring Diversity to Workforce
- Dish Network Leads 2013 Top 50 Advertisers List
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise
- Shanghai Smog Forces Factory Shutdowns
- Amanda Bynes Enrolls in California's FIDM
- How to Arm Yourself Against CryptoLocker Virus