Beyonce and Lady Gaga make good music - and video together.
The two A-list superstars of the music world are delighting fans and shocking the industry with their collaboration on the song and video for "Telephone".
Beyonce, the star of Destiny's Child, who broke out of the group to become major crossover star, appears in the daring video, set inside a women's prison.
Lady Gaga, who has set the music world on fire since her debut about 18 months ago, has praised Beyonce for coming out of her shell to join Gaga, who regularly shocks her audiences with her performance art, wild costumers and incredibly popular music.
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- Rand Paul Tops Presidential Straw Poll at Conservative PAC Conference
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- Gas Prices May Jump from Calif. Emissions Law
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- New Chat App, Yik Yak, Causes Problems for Students
- Taco Bell Rings Up Breakfast Menu