Crabzilla, the monstrous Japanese Spider Crab (photo here), will be on display at the National Sea Life Centre in Birmingham, England.
After his stint in Birmingham, the crab is headed to an aquarium in Belgium.
The crab measures 10 feet, from claw to claw, and will get bigger. The crabs typically live in the depths of the Pacific Ocean and can grow as long as 20ft, and live 100 years. It is the largest arthropod in the world.
Most Popular Stories
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- Target Slashes Annual Profit Outlook
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- Google Kid Accounts Plan Raises Worries
- Honda's Safe Approach Pays Off in Sales
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Islamic Militant in James Foley Beheading Video May Be English